Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

U will trust it came out steller for my first candy paint job but on another not I messed up my knee on my dirt bike over the weekend boy the old school 2 stroke put me on my ass lol

Paging @burdok420 to the red courtesy phone...

Here's Jack's flood forest. :laugh:
Thanks brother love the good vibes but the jungle coming down soon makes me sad lol not !!!!!!! No more res changing but I am throwing some autos ASAP so I’m guessing it won’t be long for the jungle to happen

Them bastards got the power. Run right up a phone pole if ya let em (and could hang on and not die :rofl:)
I hope man fast buds never done me wrong

I scrolled back and seen your latest photos. Let me catch up but I'm in!
Welcome brother eny help needed we all here to help a friend on here penny got me into ebb flow an man I won’t go back first few runs were ok this run is a lot better

I hope man fast buds never done me wrong

Same here. Never had an issue with FB seeds or end product.

I will say I didn’t particularly care for the six shooter, but will run it again at some point to see if it was a pheno or something off on the last one. It was ok, but nothing special.

Have my thanks, my man. This is inspiring

It certainly is inspiring. Jack’s a master artist, and watching him work is a treat.

And he grows damn fine plants, too. :rofl:

I figured with how you were describing your goals that maybe this particular journal would be of interest to you. Targeting in on the flood table, and the number of plants. Certainly fits your desire for a wider variety per run, if you wanted to go that route.

I checked mine a couple days ago. Got no less than a week, probably two. Depends on how quick they progress. At the cloudy with clear stage, with a rando amber. They’re close though.

I almost went with the nova. Guess it’s still just trio, but the micro is in the grow and bloom.

Cost was a hair more, but not much over the trio.

I also looked at true plant science and their “ tps one” line. Wasn’t bad and in-line with nova or a hair less.

The 20gal setup is close enough to the end it’s just nursing them through. The 5gal is just week 4, topped a week ago, and put the net over her yesterday. Plenty of time to get shit in order on that one.
Shoot a pic brother

Shoot a pic brother

Gimme a bit and I’ll hit ya one. Leaves are lookin like shit, but the buds are frosty AF and swelling, so there’s that.

Shoot a pic brother

90D22AB2-BB57-4405-B235-CD443586F068.jpeg

D451E849-3705-400F-8208-2FDE56C716BF.jpeg

C85EE414-9614-41F0-908B-62DC327B8A7C.jpeg

74B15A23-B148-4D18-9258-E810C1A6175A.jpeg

They’re bout done. The random ambers are starting to turn up. Guessing this weekend or next most likely. I wanted to look a lot harder at them, but looked when I hooked the scope up and phone was 1%. Got in and out with a quickness and only saw quick shots of 2 buds per plant.

Killer as plants
90D22AB2-BB57-4405-B235-CD443586F068.jpeg

D451E849-3705-400F-8208-2FDE56C716BF.jpeg

C85EE414-9614-41F0-908B-62DC327B8A7C.jpeg

74B15A23-B148-4D18-9258-E810C1A6175A.jpeg

They’re bout done. The random ambers are starting to turn up. Guessing this weekend or next most likely. I wanted to look a lot harder at them, but looked when I hooked the scope up and phone was 1%. Got in and out with a quickness and only saw quick shots of 2 buds per plant.

Back
Top Bottom