Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

image24537.jpg
image24538.jpg
image24539.jpg

Now that I have the 2x6 cabinet going what to do with the 2x4? Veg cabinet! It has 5 full sized hydro buckets and a single eshine same as my other two.
Now when others bloom just move next gens 5 pots in.

Week 10 is a great time to see ambers, no?

pic is only week 8. Just depends on how many ambers you want. By week 10 he will have more ambers so more of a narcotic type stone.

You are seeing ambers on the sugar leaves. Those come immediately when UVB is applied no matter how done. UVB does strange things to leaves trichomes so much that I thought it would finish early first time. It mostly only does that on the leaves though. It is still a ten week strain and I harvest based on microscope check of the bud trichomes only

The first time I tried UVB I put it on from the first day of bloom. All leaves where all Amber trichomes by 3 out of 10 weeks. Bud is not only leaves. I was so confused that I posted a thread does UVB cause early bloom finish? But it did not and the high was perfect after 10 weeks, just better than without the uvb.

This time I waited until ten days ago to add the UVB and had Amber trichomes on all top leaves within a couple of days. It uses them to protect from UVB I guess

Back
Top Bottom