Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

Bad news is that my cut down buckets I use for (not that)DWC to fit in tiny shelves only hold about a gallon of nutrient soliton and I have just been looking in cabinet and saying yep they look fine. No need to mess with them they are going into the big cabinet soon.
Well this morning I take a look and both chocolope plants have run out of water. One of them looks okay but the other one is pretty badly wilted. It is still alive but it has take worst damage then a defoliation ;-)
image18205.jpg
image18208.jpg

I have a humidifier hitting it directly, and that large white fan next to it is turned off to try to keep the moisture on it. I'll post another picture later when it perked back up but it has been heavily damaged. Everyone says they want to see mistakes to learn from so, here's mine. Moral of the story is don't get warn out by / excited about your new Hydro set up and forget about your young plants...

Oh, I had also just decided yesterday that I wasn't going to go to bloom right away as originally planned anyway. So the setback will not be that big of a difference. We are going away for a one-week vacation next weekend and I decided I would wait until I get back from that to switch to 12 hour so that I will be here to train them during the stretch. I imagine that plant will be nice again by the time I get back two weeks from now.

Here is the next generation of babies clothes being prepped. Also the Jack's smack seeds are not big enough to Clone yet so not ready for bloom yet anyway.

image18206.jpg
image18207.jpg

Also previously someone wanted to know how much power I was using. The bloom cabinet with everything running takes 630 W the veg cabinet with everything running takes 230 W

Things are looking better. Middle chocolope is feeling fine after her move so she has been beaten as flat as I can at one time. Right Choco has recovered about 10% of leaves and most major branches so will be ok. Ck has been beaten flat and look ready to grow finally.
Running 10ml per Gallon on nutrients right now- nice and light.

image18227.jpg

Remember no babies in the grow system
image18229.jpg

How do you guys take nice pics under these ridiculously bright leds?
If my lights are right above the plant I get bars and can't hardly see with my phone and when the light has move to the other side it is not much better. My gf has new $1500 Nikon the can't do it either . It's like it's to bright and it screws with the sensor .
image18228.jpg

Don't forget the guy next door! :p

Manitoban here!
****jumping up and down waving in front of a large keg****

Back
Top Bottom