Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

That's crazy G! I looked at a UVB but my funds were tight at the time. I'll have to take another look. The light was pretty expensive at my local pet store. But I should probably order them from online

Girls look marvelous G! Can't wait to see you harvest!

pic is only week 8. Just depends on how many ambers you want. By week 10 he will have more ambers so more of a narcotic type stone.

You are seeing ambers on the sugar leaves. Those come immediately when UVB is applied no matter how done. UVB does strange things to leaves trichomes so much that I thought it would finish early first time. It mostly only does that on the leaves though. It is still a ten week strain and I harvest based on microscope check of the bud trichomes only

And I do not go for the over done narcotic stone I love chocolope for its euphoric up high.
Try UVB sometime and see for yourself :cool:

The first time I tried UVB I put it on from the first day of bloom. All leaves where all Amber trichomes by 3 out of 10 weeks. Bud is not only leaves. I was so confused that I posted a thread does UVB cause early bloom finish? But it did not and the high was perfect after 10 weeks, just better than without the uvb.

This time I waited until ten days ago to add the UVB and had Amber trichomes on all top leaves within a couple of days. It uses them to protect from UVB I guess

Well played mate! Great reply!

Thanks!!

Haha would have been better in one post instead of three :cool:

For getting UVB reasonably priced in canada try petsmart either local or .ca or for the Americans petsmart.com
I use two reptisun 10.0 18" tubes

Just checked all three with microscope and looks like ck is done in 2-3 days. Choco has 9 days left of 70 and not sure about jacks smack. Maybe needs 70-75 and it started 5 days behind the other ones.

Just checked all three with microscope and looks like ck is done in 2-3 days. Choco has 9 days left of 70 and not sure about jacks smack. Maybe needs 70-75 and it started 5 days behind the other ones so 14-20 days left I guess?

9 weeks
image25195.jpg
image25196.jpg
image25197.jpg
image25198.jpg
image25199.jpg
image25200.jpg

That should have said 9 weeks not 8! Mistake.
Critical kush will be chopped this weekend I think and Chocolope in one week. Jacks smack has at least another week maybe more to go.

That should have said 9 weeks not 8! Mistake.
Critical kush will be chopped this weekend I think and Chocolope in one week. Jacks smack has at least another week maybe more to go.

I was checking into critical kush. Sounds decent.

Looks good. A lot of premium bud!

Dude, you are a wizard. Your DIY stuff is remarkable and inspirational. I've got to learn more about HST and FIM, clearly it's doing wonders for you. I love the idea of a light mover, too. Way to go man!

Dude, you are a wizard. Your DIY stuff is remarkable and inspirational. I've got to learn more about HST and FIM, clearly it's doing wonders for you. I love the idea of a light mover, too. Way to go man!

Thanks! Let me know if you have questions on HST or FIM or building stuff.

There are definitely lots of other people who know more than me, but I try :cool:
I like to try new things too. The leds was a risk but I am happy with it. And I learn a lot here too, learned about bud washing and back building here...

Back
Top Bottom