Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

OttawaGreen,

What is the actual power draw from the wall for those lights? 450w is all I can find but I am not sure that is the actual draw.

But using (450w)x2 : (28.3 x14) x1 gram for just over = 397.2 / 900 = 0.44 grams/w which is the best I have seen so far. I have a sneaky suspicion that the actual draw from the wall is lower which would increase the g/w.

:goodjob:

OttawaGreen,

What is the actual power draw from the wall for those lights? 450w is all I can find but I am not sure that is the actual draw.

But using (450w)x2 : (28.3 x14) x1 gram for just over = 397.2 / 900 = 0.44 grams/w which is the best I have seen so far. I have a sneaky suspicion that the actual draw from the wall is lower which would increase the g/w.

:goodjob:

260w each with the meter

But using (260w)x2 : (28.3 x14) x1 gram for just over = 397.2 / 520 = 0.76 grams/w which is awesome!

I believe the key is good yielding plants and aggressive training. Need to make flat panels of weed for the best use of the lights.

Agreed. 0.76 g/w is an accomplishment. Everyone puts the 1.0 g/w up high on top the mountain with rays of light shinning on it :) But in my personal opinion... anyone growing 0.5 g/w or higher is an accomplished grower using skilled grow techniques.

Me myself... I am just an average grower around the 0.3 g/w range.

Thanks for sharing your grow!

The highest I achieved was .5. And I danced and danced!

Thanks for the help G. I'll be investing in the packs this week. They're a must in my books. Now that I am having jars and jars of weed. I can't be burping them all the time. To much work. Hahah first world problems, eh?

OG quick question for you my man. When curing, what % humidity do you maintain before storage. 62-65%?

This is generally accepted:

Step 4: The Cure (60% - 65%)
-Looking for a much slower release of moisture.
-Burp jars for a very short period once a day
-Stable RH readings may take up to 36 hours

Step 5: The Smoke (60% to 55%)
-The cure continues
-It's ready to smoke
-Burp once a day until desired smoking RH is reached
-can be stored for longer periods up to 3 months
-Curing (65% to 55%) should take a minimum of 2 weeks
-Can cure as long as 1 to 6+ months

Step 6: The End
-The cure stops at 55%
-Ready for long term storage up to 3+ months/years?
-Can rehydrate to reach preferred smoking RH
-Rehydrating will not restart the cure process

That's a nice little tid bit of info there. Appreciate it. I feel though that anything under 60% is a bit too dry for my liking. I'm not a fan of rehydrating either. I don't cure for anything less than 2 months.

Only half of these seeds look good but not bad for a tiny 8" around plant. Saved them anyway so I can see if the stunted seeds grow too someday.

image27076.jpg

I have 3 grows planed after my current Aurora Indica.

Next is Blue Dream, then Sour Kush, and then Northern Lights. If my wife likes Blue Dream or Sour Kush I may stick with them for a while. If not I will be going back to old faithful and favorite of my wife's, Northern Lights.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom