JadeLotus' Auto Bubilicious!

JadeLotus

Since my first plant comes down in a few days I decided to start a new journal with some seeds I bought in April.

Strain: Nirvana's Auto Bubbilicious.
Hybrid: 90/10
Stage: I have two seeds in Jiffy Pucks. As soon as they push through I will put them their final pots.
Soil: ProMix with with the same additives as the last grow.
Nutes: Fox Farms Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, and Big Bloom.

Here is the online blurb. I will post pictures Thursday when the other plant comes down and I can rearrange the cabinets.

Bubblelicious was developed in the Midwest, U.S.A., then brought to the Netherlands in the 1990s to be further refined. Its plants grow vigorously and finish flowering in about 8 weeks. Bubblelicious is highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain phenotypes will actually display a distinct pink bubblegum scent and flavour. This strain of cannabis is also very suitable for medical marijuana users.

White Strain Yes
Feminized Seeds Yes
Medical Use No
Effect High (Head Trip) yet Stoned (Body Buzz)
Flowering Period 6 - 8 weeks
Average Yield 200 - 300 g/m² in SOG
Flavor Sweet, Smooth
Plant Height Short
Cultivation Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant Type Predominantly Indica

:thanks: to all who stop by. All advice is welcome!

:yahoo: Autos!!! :party: (scrap that 8-10 week from seed garbage)....Iv yet to see any breeder not exaggerate on their products finish times. As a general rule, expect to add 2 weeks onto whatever they say. That last week they really pack on weight so let them go the distance! :cheer:

That's reassuring. I might make 15". :rofl:

Changed the lights and set up the little cabinet for the autos. Should be any day now.
image12080.jpg

I am looking forward to seeing these babies grow. With a name like bubblicious you just cant go wrong!

On my side I had bad luck starting seeds in those jiffy pucks. They stay too moist and ended up drowning a couple of my seeds. It seemed to work out better if I germinated them via the paper towel method before sticking in the pucks. I don't think I will be using anything from jiffy in the future.

Back
Top Bottom