Jades - Auto/Fem AK47 & Tijuana - Very First Grow - 2015

JadedDragon

This is my first grow every! I'm growing for medicinal purpose for my Lupus and all the other problems that were induced with the medications I was prescribed. After researching the medicinal properties in cannabis I decided to give it a try. It has now been 3 months and I went from 12 pills a day to only 4 daily. After extensive researching, I have decided to finally start my own grow because I have a hard time finding the strain I like or need.

Day 1
SEEDS
I decided to purchase my seeds from Worldwide Marijuana Seeds because they offer single seed purchases and free seeds with every order. They also tell you what free seeds you will get with your order. I ordered White Widow, Lemon Haze, & Jack Herrer. I got AK47 & Tijuana for free. My seeds arrived in 10 days in a discrete package.

I decided to germinate the AK47 & Tijuana first. I was given mixed reviews on using the Jiffy pellets so I decided to put the AK47 in a soil mix and the Tijuana in the Jiffy pellet to see which one sprouts first.

CM150105-130612003.jpg

CM150105-130714012.jpg

CYMERA_20150105_135631.jpg

For the soil I used an Organic Mix I found at my local store that contained= Peat, Vermiculite, perlite, and lime. I put this in a small Jiffy pot and placed my AK47 seed 1/2" in the middle, watered it and now I wait.

re: Jades - Auto/Fem AK47 & Tijuana - Very First Grow - 2015

Day 2
Ok so of course nothing happening with my seeds today, but before I continue I decided to list my other items I will be using for my grow.

Media=Roots Organic Potting Soil Mix
Nutrients= Buddha Grow and Buddha Bloom
Container= 3 Gallon Root Pots by Aurora Innovation

I decided to go with these items because after researching, I found that their potting soil pretty much contains everything I need without mixing in any extra amendments.
Roots Organic Potting Soil
INGREDIENTS
Peat Moss, Coco Fiber, Composted Virgin Forest Material, Perlite, Pumice, Worm Castings, Crab Meal, Feather Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Bat Guanos, Kelp Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Greensand, Non GMO Soybean Meal, Rock Phosphate, Humic Ore, Rock Dust, Calcareous Lime, Dolomitic Lime, Gypsum and Mycorrhizaee

I also went with the nutrients because its from the same company that makes the soil. I also bought their root bags for the hell of it and for the price...why not!

Has anyone tried these products before? What were your results?

Back
Top Bottom