Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Once an Angel is ready for Harvest ???
But I feel she could still go a week or two The trichs are mostly milky some clear an some amber
But im finding it harder to spot the amber I think because of her color

Now though I need to get some beans on the go for the next run which all going well will feature a new space:p
This could really chage my game ,, even if I can only use it as a veg space I will be so thank full I have been working on the space all summer and now all I need to do is get a fan or two :p
ThatSmee4NowCusoon@Jagasgrow420:420::ganjamon:

looking nice there Jaga. i can almost smell her from here. :passitleft:
Im just on me way over to yours :passitleft:
Hey you was right although im still getting used to the new look its easier by far to upload pics
Thanx for helping me through it and took me a while to get comfy again but great too see you Mr A

:passitleft:

Ive been awol since before the first time we met :rofl: no worries :):passitleft:

:oops:JeeGaaadzooks I guess that sounded strange as a 420 grower
Grizzy
I think also the 420 planet needs another Grizzwald grow I really appreciate being able to get a hold of you and your journaling skills IMHO are Brilliant ;)

How them purple buds doing? clear? cloudy? clearly cloudy?
Cheers Jaga!
Hey shes down and ive been chuffing on her OMG sweet my first purples
I reckon though I had most cloudy a 25% amber with some clear yet she is still ver heady
I will get some pics but she is in the jar I am a bit strange about chopping so the moon was full ,, she was ready :rofl::rofl:and it still took me two more days to chop her I really enjoyed this grow :thumb:

Doing a drive-by and expected to see that girl you got a growing.. GL
Yup shes is in a jar now I will try post a picture I got 22grams I am sure it would have been more but I messed up with the light distance and it kinda stunted her main cola which really bumbed me out but I do have a bubbas gift a growing
I will get some pics of her
Thanks for passing by guys

So this is my Bubbas Gift Fem
Although she went in on a 12/12 cycle she is tiny buuut she is very sticky
I will try to get a pic or two of the Devil

Whoa,,, that's some tasty looking grapes you did over there.. Pretty ass pictures...
Hey,, it's all a learning curve. And I'm glad your grow went well for ya Jaga.

Back
Top Bottom