Jaga: My First Grow Journal

I got a couple dark devil beans aswell. I hope I get the purple pheno. She looks taaaaasty

Howdydoody Mr Budkin
I think you will she went purple quick ,, and the taste is very nice very sweet ,, the best thing about her was how easy she was to grow ;) She was is a girl I certainly wanna see again :ganjamon:

Peace, love and prosperity to you @Jaga
Thank you very Kindly
I need all the positive I can get I have three girls in there one though seems to be lacking the first set of Jagged leaves
And its the Bubbas gift I hope she pulls through I should put a picture up in a while :passitleft:

Howdydoody Mr Budkin
I think you will she went purple quick ,, and the taste is very nice very sweet ,, the best thing about her was how easy she was to grow ;) She was is a girl I certainly wanna see again :ganjamon:
Yer I hear real good things all over 420mag
Thank you very Kindly
I need all the positive I can get I have three girls in there one though seems to be lacking the first set of Jagged leaves
And its the Bubbas gift I hope she pulls through I should put a picture up in a while :passitleft:
Look forward to it bud!. Also heard good things about the bubbas gift. Hope she kicks off soon

A shot of the Babys
Starting with the Cali Og Haze
And the Bubbas Gift that still has no first sets ??

I really hope she can pull through this I think though if she dosnt then I will hopefully reveg the one thats in flower and awaiting attention of the clipper kind :cool:

A shot of the Babys
Starting with the Cali Og Haze
And the Bubbas Gift that still has no first sets ??

I really hope she can pull through this I think though if she dosnt then I will hopefully reveg the one thats in flower and awaiting attention of the clipper kind :cool:
Maybe try spreading the catyledons and give em a lil nudge downwards (obviously veeery gently) ?. I didnt do this out of necessity but I do it everyday for the first couple weeks. I found it helps em push their next sets out quicker.

If it's meant to grow,, it will put out leafs. I've had alot look like that over the years. Most live.

GL

Play him this...

If it's meant to grow,, it will put out leafs. I've had alot look like that over the years. Most live.

GL
She hasn't changed or grown up at all
The thing is I think this strain is a must for my space ,, im just finishing a Bubbas Gift at the mo , but I only let her have 12/12 cycle but her buds are busting open ,, I think my only way is too put her back on a veg cycle and hope the bit I leave carry on to do great things in a larger pot
The first one I grew got bud rot an I lost nearly all the friking plant
so I would really like to see this one go on an do great things
Some pics of the Bubbas gift that is on 12/12

The pics were yesterday an she is still growing fatter I started to flush her last night and I will continue flush untill she has some amber
Thanks fer Passing woods

Play him this...

Thanks Grizzy
funny but things are looking ike that right now ive just finished making another batch of MBo_OMade from sherbalato and OG kush and its OG great the tune fitted she really does look like an ass hole :rolleyes:OMG im a butt hole surfer :rofl:
Miss you my friend :hug::hug::thanks:

Ive been stressing and worrying about the new space I put together
But today I climbed in to have a good look and I was so happy to see the two Cali Og Haze from Gorila seeds looking very happy :passitleft:
So here are the two sisters Cali Og Haze Fem girls from Humboldt :ganjamon:

Then her sister I was a little worried she was stretching to quickly so with help of my old stems I propped her up and now she just looks stronger ,, instead of lanky :ganjamon:

And I have one more a Hindhu Kush automatic
Looking lanky but strong ,, shes in the tent ;)

And last but not least the top of the bud today from me Bubbas gift

ThanksallTissme4NowJagaGrowingWithLove@420:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom