Jaga: My First Grow Journal

ive snapped loadsa stems super cropping, had holes at the joint where the branch joins the stem from some hardcore lst etc, should bounce back as long as it aint snapped off completely

subbed

good luck

Hey FishPrabhu Ji
Mate I just got her partly splinted up Thanks for passing by, I only just got in from town this last few seconds what a day. I took the Mrs down town an ran in to a rasta friend thingg is I hadnt seen him for over 3 years he moved to France. Any how hee told me to go to a park that we hadnt been to for however long, he went to his house an came back with a small bag of leaves, of which tomorrow he is going to give me 2 more bin liners:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: only leaf but its good an so maybe a nice keifwill come of it :circle-of-love:(my day in short)
I always tried to click your sig and nothing happened:(
well I am here now brother:)

Hey max thanks an he has 2 binliners full when I meet him tomorrow, I would have been around your age when I forst met him an even then he used to come to my room put seedie weed on the table an was always just help your self It was so good to see him an he is doing some music thing in France. Sorry Im ranting on
Awesome sounding day. Always nice to get gifts like that.

Guess I will put a picture of the break , I think the best answere was the Fish Prabhu again prayer
2013-07-10_11_37_20.jpg

shoot I thought it was going to be scary tragic. put some tape on her smack her in the ass and tell her to go play with her friends.
I will still send good vibes and prayers for her tho:circle-of-love:

Yep cause she dont look to bad in that picture what I am gonna do is kind of keep her leaning against the wall It was such an eventful day to day I didnt slow down yet, so tomorrow I will try a much better splint for her plus I used the epsom salts on all this morning, And cheeky2 is looking much happier, man I feel like a monster when I look in there especially after understanding a little of Dr Bose of kolkatta
shoot I thought it was going to be scary tragic. put some tape on her smack her in the ass and tell her to go play with her friends.

this guy...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Would be honuerd I am a bit shy when it comes to admitting I still dont really know how to put a signature together I will try to work on it today . Then I saw that the wonderful doc had put my journal on his signature its thanks to him I have all your support now:tokin::thanks:
Good weed sir. I had the same problem finding your grow. Mind if I tag along sir?
:hookah:

Would be honuerd I am a bit shy when it comes to admitting I still dont really know how to put a signature together I will try to work on it today . Then I saw that the wonderful doc had put my journal on his signature its thanks to him I have all your support now:tokin::thanks:

Jaga, who is Doc, I'm Dharma, though I was called doc in the military lol!

Honestly I really picked up on that vibe , I said some where that my dad was an m.o in the royal airforce. And my dads side kick was a guy called Doc Holiday . there was a film made about him called , I think boat up the river Yantzee. It was when the Chineese tried to reclaim there Opium debt Back to Er Majestyy. When I made that Post I thought of that same name Doc I know that is not, to much coinsidense but I just thought it also suited you he was a real nice guy. Really my (dead) dads mate. People on hear must think that I am rather mad but so what I love 420 people:circle-of-love:
Jaga, who is Doc, I'm Dharma, though I was called doc in the military lol!

Honestly I really picked up on that vibe , I said some where that my dad was an m.o in the royal airforce. And my dads side kick was a guy called Doc Holiday . there was a film made about him called , I think boat up the river Yantzee. It was when the Chineese tried to reclaim there Opium debt Back to Er Majestyy. When I made that Post I thought of that same name Doc I know that is not, to much coinsidense but I just thought it also suited you he was a real nice guy. Really my (dead) dads mate. People on hear must think that I am rather mad but so what I love 420 people:circle-of-love:

No, you are absolutely correct, that's what the marines called me all the time or Papa Doc because I was usually 15-20 years older than they were and still out there kicking down doors and kicking butt LOL!

Youre the best Dharma I ever followed
No, you are absolutely correct, that's what the marines called me all the time or Papa Doc because I was usually 15-20 years older than they were and still out there kicking down doors and kicking butt LOL!

Good weed Jaga:)
How is your little girl today?

Hey Mr Fish actually leaning with what looks like a shoulder, against the wall of the tent :straightface::straightface: I did give her a gentle check and she did seem much stronger than I thought she would !! But she is starting to pack Pistols Like a Hedge hog She still needs tender attention but :thumb:
Good weed Jaga:)
How is your little girl today?

Good Night Jaga:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom