Jaga: My First Grow Journal

I am actually trying to get around to it

Just the first and last character of the thing i wrote. I cant write it down here properly, becuse then you would only see the link in my post, not the text you got to enter in your sig.

should look like this once you're done:
Jaga My First Grow Journal

You can still keep the text before/after.

I just copy an pasted that an it takes me some other place:cheesygrinsmiley:After a while I expect the unexpected:cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice healthy plants Jaga!

Found my way here :)

By the way if you replace this in your signature

Jaga My First Grow Journal

to

{URL="Jaga: My First Grow Journal"]Jaga My First Grow Journal[/URL}

then it will be a link to your thread. Just change the { and } at the beginning and the end to [ and ]

You could have more visitors this way!

Owww... check this screenshot, i made one while editing my sig.

It should look like this. The seleccted text with blue background is the rest of your sig. The black one with white background is how it should look like once you're done.

I think I no what you are thinking but I am thinking of flushing an cutting cheeky1
2013-07-05_13_31_44-1.jpg
2013-07-05_13_31_44.jpg
2013-07-05_13_31_35.jpg
she is tiny an I doubt that I will even get 2g from her but she was an autoflowering white dwarf that has been in flower for a lot longer than she was meant to be so here is her last photos more than likely the last I should say

I totally understand what you are saying Maharaj but she hasn’t put an inch on for weeks it seems I know the last picture wasnt that great but I think I am gonna concentrate on my royal critical she has pre flower now and the other auto white dwarf is growing up nicely the little one that you see the picture of is a perfect size for the pot she is in I hope , Because of the big mess up a the start she started to flower at around 1 inch . I had to take her out of the other pot transplant her into a tiny pot and she started to get a little growth , basically it all got messed up with a different kind of soil I tried because of the price . A lesson I will not forget in a hurry so I have it mainly on the 2 other girls of which one got a bit messed up when I blew a bulb and she stretched . Other than all of that the grow has been good I think that I have the smallest mature flowering plant in the world:cheesygrinsmiley:
i would wait to harvest your plant it still has more growing to do. next time I would start your auto flower seeds in 5 gallon or 19-20 litre pots.

oh yes I dont have a picture but the little one has some worrying spots on her leaves that are horrifying the hell out of me:lot-o-toke:so I thought she has been there like this for a long time an although small her trich are looking milky :circle-of-love:

Hey I thought I would show a picture of cheeky1 she is at 7 weeks an 2days I trimmed her right down , cause I thought well its her last week so. Seeing as she is a very short cycle girl she has maybe 2 weeks left and sje got these wierd small spots on her fan leaves , so i took them off more as well for the protection of the other 2. If she continues to break out in more I will abort her from the tent. I dont know if I am being to paranoid , but I did nearly ruined this one before I started it:rofl::rofl: Any help would be much appreciated:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
2013-07-06_20_04_32.jpg

Thanx my good brother , for a change we got some good cheese an a sunny day , a mate gave me his old monitor an so I was able to start yousing my pc again. Then I came across fish cakes journal I honestly recommend it real good fun:thanks: an Love to you and yours at home Mrs& kids

Not yet she has around another 2 weeks to, go honestly I would have forgotten about her in a big grow , but cause things are tight I have really learnt to love her. :circle-of-love:
Good weed Jaga!

Have you cut that lil auto already? Maybe worth to wait for a little ripening, last few weeks matter so much in highness :)

best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom