Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Their looking great Brother! I'd say we're just about at the same stage with them OG. In fact, they're all pretty much the same.
Beemer was right though. lol It's gonna be a lot of work getting them ready for planting, since I'll have to turn them now & then. lol

Congratulations Jaga looks like you have a nice harvest! I am happy to hear Padma is feeling better. Sorry I haven't been by in a while but I've been on a golf trip for the last week and just now getting caught up.
Good luck with the little one I hope it turns out to be a girl!!! Peace be with you:peace::thumb::goodjob::bravo::circle-of-love:
High Harley hey thanks for the drive by always great ta see ya buddy:high-five:
Their looking great Brother! I'd say we're just about at the same stage with them OG. In fact, they're all pretty much the same.
Beemer was right though. lol It's gonna be a lot of work getting them ready for planting, since I'll have to turn them now & then. lol
Hope fully you will be able to hold my leaf along route, they could be sisters I got a BB in some towel at the moment so this is getting exciting I really hop PG is female I should have used the chart like you But I really couldnt see cause they are so dam small, have a great day over this side we are going into the twilight zone as I type , its actually been a real nice day today still to cold though:peace::love::peace:

that chart is an anecdote its phoophoo
if you mean the seed end thing

Really well thats not Phoo Phoo that Poo Poo:rofl::rofl:
have a great tokersday Cronic However Phoo Phoo or Poo Poo gloman has been using it an he reckons it has worked for him each time:thanks:

Hey jaga my friend. If you could take a pic of your spot and send me the measurements again as was a bit unclear. Cheers buddy and best of bloody big buds to ya!
Will do I was more than likely spanked, thanks:thumb:
:thumb: :bravo: Congrats and reps to you :passitleft: & Padma on your very frosty grow!

5 STARS AWARDED!
High Triches:ciao:
Thanks pal I cant wait till the real frosty one is dry the first one is good but I think this ones gona kick me in the head

Happy Thurweed day Jaga And Padma :circle-of-love:
hey yo beat me to it yall hemphog you right back at ya bro:high-five:
They start so small, then end up so big...
Howdy Bollocks:)
an I thought OMM was having a laugh with me , hey bro we are almost Local thanks for popping by :peace:

Keep doing what you are doing.....it's working
Thanks she really does smoke fine real stony,

Congrats on the harvest Jaga! Those are beautiful buds!:bravo:

Wonderful to hear Padma is feeling better! This plant has so many uses and more discovered as time passes. There's rumors that there's about to be several medical studies done here in colorado, now that it's legal.

Your baby plant looks very healthy- fingers crossed its a girl!

Hi to Padma and here's wishing a great day for both of you!
:peace:

Heya, Jaga :ciao:

Your plants look just great, and I'm so happy to hear Padma is feeling better. Those capsules really did the trick, eh? Going to save the instructions for making them. :)
]
Hope you and Padma have a great day!

And grats on 100 pages of your journal! :bravo:

High Dresney:ciao:
Life really is a lot lot brighter since them Caps , they smoke real nice as well so relaxing which helps pad with her MS, 100 this journal moves at the speed of
great 420 folks like yourself:high-five:
[/I
Congrats on the harvest Jaga! Those are beautiful buds!:bravo:

Wonderful to hear Padma is feeling better! This plant has so many uses and more discovered as time passes. There's rumors that there's about to be several medical studies done here in colorado, now that it's legal.

Your baby plant looks very healthy- fingers crossed its a girl!

Hi to Padma and here's wishing a great day for both of you!
:peace:
[COLOR="#006400" ]High flowerchild:ciao:
Thanks ,, thats Brilliant news about a medical test , this could be the start of some thing big for every one
Yea I am realy praying for that little one[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR="#2F4F4F"]Padmavti says to say she is over whelmed with the love from 420 all you folks she is sending her prays an love to all of you right back, she is quite a shy one and is reall thankful for all your kind words [/COLOR]

Give Padma a 420 hug for me Jaga.

Yea maybe I should say Happy Freeweed day already even tho im like 2.5 hrs away :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom