Jaga: My First Grow Journal

:passitleft:

Okay I just got the pics of the Dark devil aka Once an Angel I as you will see didnt really trim her I am happy though with the outcome

Tiss me 4 now thanks 420:peace:
Very nice job jags ✊
Can’t wait to get a strain that the buds look purple like that so pretty :drool:

Very nice job jags ✊
Can’t wait to get a strain that the buds look purple like that so pretty :drool:
Thanks Jo mate she really was an easy girl to grow I am going to get some more seeds ,, a strange stone for me but wonderful taste and strength was good
Thanks buddy:Namaste:

Pictures of the Bubbas Gift in flower I love this girl tiny she maybe but she has made up for any silly mistakes on my part :thumb:

TissMe4NowGrowingWithLoveJaga@420 :surf::love::love::love:

She looks nice mate :passitleft:

Very nice there Jaga... Looks like shes is loving life.. Nice happy and healthy. GL
I honestly dont think the photos do her the justice :bongrip:Them buds are exploding :ganjamon:

Things are hotting up in the new space :ganjamon:like 41c hot :smokin:
And in a few weeks im gong to have to add more light to the place ,, I was just with them and its 35c shit thats a fair bit warmer than I was hoping ,, but life is a fight an the strong win
First up is Bubbas Gift still putting out pistils
And now for them seedlings
My Hindhu Kush is lanky but looks strong she is in the cooler environment
And next is the Cali og Kush / Haze??

Now her sister was a bit tall and with the heat I thought I should put her in her final home

TissMe4NowJagaGrow@420

I am so made up with the Bubbas Gift
She has been bursting out on every bud even the micro stuff looks good

She has no signs of amber trichs but we have a full moon soon and I like to chop around them sort of dates
:green_heart:TissMe4NowJaga@420:ganjamon:

Those bubbas gift look like silk! Love how things are looking over here @Jaga
Thank you kindly Mr Budkin420
I really take that as a big compliment ive seen your garden Ji
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom