420 Magazine Background

Jaga's Joint

GrizzWald

Plant of the Month: June 2016 - Nug of the Month: Aug 2017
Mate was talking about it today. Said it happens down here. He sees it often when his surfing. Said a vapour/chemical then drifts down.. he was saying when he first saw it he looked on YouTube about it. Appenrly farmers crops in areas it's happening aren't growing. He said Monsanto have developed a seed to grow in heavy ammonium or something to that effect..

Jaga

Member of the Month: April 2015 - Grow Journal of the Month: June 2017
Mate was talking about it today. Said it happens down here. He sees it often when his surfing. Said a vapour/chemical then drifts down.. he was saying when he first saw it he looked on YouTube about it. Appenrly farmers crops in areas it's happening aren't growing. He said Monsanto have developed a seed to grow in heavy ammonium or something to that effect..
It was a mate showed me a picture one day an said do you see any thing strange in the picture ? I said yes but I had no idea ,, then I also looked on the tube an saw so many vids on it ,, I see them most days in this town ,, I also found out that air pollution in the home is so so much higher than outside :) Me an the P have been forced to be more indoors these days an we both have the same issues with Mucus it is very worrying ,, hey Grizzy thanks bro :)

Jaga

I should also put at times we have seen strange signs on the ground as well like strange red color that looked like spray paint that coverd our shoes :volcano-smiley:I googld it an found some one saying they also use Plasma in there sprays along with aluminium ,, Barium and some thing else it is shit scary when I seen it an didnt look it up,, we have a grnd child now I have been in real anxiety thinking what the Fucks going on ,, hes is a mess I love the kid so much but he has issues I didnt ever have I no things change but its a worl I dont want to see
PS the French president has stepped down Vi va revilotion:thumb:

Tomula

This might be related: ‘Thunderstorm Asthma’ Kills 8 in Australia

Monsanto developed aluminium resistant crops. They are spraying a lot here, just this morning. Four planes at least. There is a video with pilots and people speaking about it under oath at court or some sort of hearing.

GrizzWald

Thanks Tomula.. this stuff really hurts my head.. could any corporation really be that evil? Like they have kids also, you know.. nobody want the future worse for their children..

GrizzWald

Asthma deaths, That was just the other day mate.. I've been coughing, like something in middle of throats that wouldn't move.. pollen. Now I wonder..

Jaga

This might be related: ‘Thunderstorm Asthma’ Kills 8 in Australia

Monsanto developed aluminium resistant crops. They are spraying a lot here, just this morning. Four planes at least. There is a video with pilots and people speaking about it under oath at court or some sort of hearing.
WoW that was alarming . As for Monsanto they are more like the grim reaper they have things so sown up that they appointed there own folks to tell us all there crap is edible an safe an produces a good quality crop :) The last time we were in India I seen signs of the Bstards we had the misfortune of buying a seedless Papaya :thanks:

Jaga

Asthma deaths, That was just the other day mate.. I've been coughing, like something in middle of throats that wouldn't move.. pollen. Now I wonder..
I would say get some Colloidal Silver it really helps a lot of things ,, but its a hell of a worry some times we get very Phlegmy so bad it makes us both near chuck up I used to make Colloidal slver with a 9 volt battery it really helped against most stuff like this ,, it even helped my Missp with her MS
Take care Grizz :thumb:

GrizzWald

Dont believe everything you hear.. seems like some want to have their will imposed even when defeated in democracy.. seems like everything has been tried the last couple weeks.

Jaga

Hey Grizz thanks for passing star ,, are you on about a certain group that seem to be dying a death :48: all I could really say is we are waiting this out OMG the world is going through some shifts in power an I think it could create one hell of a storm until there dead an buried,, even then these folks have ruled our planet like a monopoly board we are lied to on every angle ,, the truth I think even they are close to realizing it BUT they dont want us to live a Human life!They just want us to die young an be factory foder for there war machine.
Grizz in one of the history books called the Maha Bhagavatam has a book dedicated to this age I read it an heard about it when I was young. BUT the time is here,,, although the planet has many thousands of years left on its last Yuga,, I could rant on an on but it seems the nastiest bits that I read about are already being practised not on as large a scale as mentioned but Kali is in it Youth we are only 5,000 years into it an there are thousands left I will leave you with that to think over ,, :48:

Jaga

I have been very Off track with my inner I so I thought some pictures for our pleasure I hope you Enjoy
Jai Jaganatha Swami Nayan Patha Gami Bhavatu Me

Murlidar,, forgotten how to spell it ??

Hey GiriRaja Jai

And I was so shocked I was not expecting to get this Pic Of Vishvambar

I hope this has brought a smile to some faces
:thumb:

Jaga

My spelling of a couple are wrong very embarrassing sorry Lord

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
He doesn't mind Jaga. :5: :5:

You communicate well. :10:

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Am I to understand you're feeling off your spiritual center? I'd like to propose something. I call it "deliberate waking."

Every morning for the next 30 days I'd like you to wake up, and have the very first thing you do, after the sleep has slipped away and you're conscious, be to say right out loud

"I'm ready to play."

I want you to say that with feeling. You're telling the universe that you're ready to allow wonderful things and experiences to tumble joyfully through your day, so be childlike. Have some glee in the statement. :yahoo:

Then, hold onto that joyful feeling as long as you can, without trying. When it slips away, laugh at it. This is a game, nothing more. The next day, start the game all over again. Come and see me when you feel the universe shift. Your life will never be the same.

I can be this bold with you because you're a man who understands that the universe always works on your behalf. I believe the universe brought me into your room for this purpose today. I almost left without sharing it and your post above compelled me to turn around and come back.

This was a message someone wanted you to hear my friend. I expect you to listen to it and start doing this tomorrow. :3:

It turns out Jaga, that The One designed us to run most efficiently in play-mode, when we feel joyful and appreciative, grateful to be here and able to share love with others. This simple declaration every morning will reconnect you with the greater part of you. That's what the longing is all about. Your path is lit, and you aren't seeing it, and your guide isn't going to let you do that. It will also kick-start your ECS back into balance. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

The universe keeps bringing me to you like this. I find the experience humbling. :love:

Jaga

Sweets that was awesome works for me I just tried it :5:
The truth is my Lovely I go to my Ashram every morning these days again,,, This morningI checked just to see whos been in or whats on 420 :thumb:
OMG I love seeing some one in the joint so I came here first I was real happy with the first bit believe it or not Sue Just saying the first bit about it dont mind My Lord is Love personified and one teaching I hold true and dear are inside both your messages ,, the first one like ab instruction when I first became involved then the second post WAS LIKE My dear Guru Puri Maharaja telling me in his way Joyful Jaga ,, girl you helped to break the spell a bit ,, I will try tht for as long as I can ,, I know you know that Yoga should be joyfully performed :circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

I have the ashram on live feeds an the pics was LIVE yesterday at about 710:cheer:

Jaga

Not long after being made to feel comfortable by Sweet Sue Our daughter gave me the news my God brother Bhaja Hari Has just left this world
Prabhuji I am so sorry I missed coming to Gopals I heard you Journeyed out in a comfortable an peaceful manner Names of the Lord I pray were at an audible level I understand it must have been to uncomfortable Thank you for being our president for them years an thank you for setting me straight on certin topics over the years Jai Bahaja Hari Dasa Dasa Anu Dasa

I also was confronted with another bit of news that threw me into tears of sorrow A Hero Farther and well wisher is in Hospital with a bad Urine infection ,, worse still he was just diagnosed with prostrate Cancer;) some of you may even have seen hi he has rubbed shoulders with Nelson Mandela and so many countless good folks of this world,, I have just taken a screen print from a picture of him in Hospital please any one offer this wonderful Swami some love we need folks like him on the planet
H.H Indrajumuna Swami
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Please say a prayer for him ,, and please dont be bonded by your faith we are all searching for the same thing :Namaste:

Jaga

I just read this on a page :48:
REAL EYE,s
REALIZE
REAL LIES :thumb:
And some for me some wonderful news H.H.Indardyamuna Sawmi is out of hospital :)
Any one who liked that page even let alone sending any kind of good vibe to him :5: :5:
Thank you I pray he continues to progress :thumb:

Jaga

Our Grandson is really into Lego he Lives it he breaths it an would eat it if he could,, recently he has been watchin a guy with a massive room chat an show off his Hobby ,, we are 5 altogether in a 3 bedroom house so he dont get much room for his passion ,, But at Xmas he had to move it all from our living room an take it up to his bedroom ,,, Poor fella ,, well we found an old table left from my mum under the stairs an took it from there Last night he made this Video he is 9 years old an he sparks my heart in a way I could never ever explain ,, soo please click on his vid an or even share it around I would love him to get a few good views
Nimais lego city part 1 - YouTube
Thanks in advance 420 I know how far off topic this is :thumb::thanks:

Radogast

Grow Journal of the Month: April 2017
Our Grandson is really into Lego he Lives it he breaths it an would eat it if he could,, recently he has been watchin a guy with a massive room chat an show off his Hobby ,, we are 5 altogether in a 3 bedroom house so he dont get much room for his passion ,, But at Xmas he had to move it all from our living room an take it up to his bedroom ,,, Poor fella ,, well we found an old table left from my mum under the stairs an took it from there Last night he made this Video he is 9 years old an he sparks my heart in a way I could never ever explain ,, soo please click on his vid an or even share it around I would love him to get a few good views
Nimais lego city part 1 - YouTube
Thanks in advance 420 I know how far off topic this is :thumb::thanks:
Nice job. The lego setup that I put on my workspace was all about action figures. Pirates fighting the french army with help from Medieval knights and Indiana Jones while Gandalph's people and Harry potter squared off against rock trolls, large spiders and jet ski marauders, etc.

The boy likes the city and transportation models best.

Lovers of Legos represent the best engineers and technologists on the planet :)

Jaga

Nice job. The lego setup that I put on my workspace was all about action figures. Pirates fighting the french army with help from Medieval knights and Indiana Jones while Gandalph's people and Harry potter squared off against rock trolls, large spiders and jet ski marauders, etc.

The boy likes the city and transportation models best.

Lovers of Legos represent the best engineers and technologists on the planet :)
Thanks im going to tell him that hes 9 an he started at a young age with the duplo big style lego I love watching his enthusiasam :) I have always been amazed the way he saved pocket money birthdays xmas its always lego :) we are going to get him a better table :) its great to see him use his brain like he does :)
Thanks Rado im one proud grandad :)

Top Bottom