420 Magazine Background

Jaga's Joint

Radogast

Grow Journal of the Month: April 2017
Thanks im going to tell him that hes 9 an he started at a young age with the duplo big style lego I love watching his enthusiasam :) I have always been amazed the way he saved pocket money birthdays xmas its always lego :) we are going to get him a better table :) its great to see him use his brain like he does :)
Thanks Rado im one proud grandad :)
Are you familiar with Asperger Syndrome? It's a name for a type of brain that fixates on transportation, is sharp as a tack, has trouble interpretting social cues, is often hyperactive, is lousy at telling and spotting lies, and loves Legos. (Most common in boys. My boy is one.) If that sounds familiar, suggest his parents have him tested. They are great kids but a real handful until you learn how to manage them. In the USA you can get special accomodations in the public school system. They make superb civil engineers :)

Jaga

Member of the Month: April 2015 - Grow Journal of the Month: June 2017
Are you familiar with Asperger Syndrome? It's a name for a type of brain that fixates on transportation, is sharp as a tack, has trouble interpretting social cues, is often hyperactive, is lousy at telling and spotting lies, and loves Legos. (Most common in boys. My boy is one.) If that sounds familiar, suggest his parents have him tested. They are great kids but a real handful until you learn how to manage them. In the USA you can get special accomodations in the public school system. They make superb civil engineers :)
I have to say unfortunate we are,, it seems there may just be some thing in all of them flippin Inoculations ,, he was such a beauty of a baby I hardly let him from my arms :) I never had any kids of my own the rest of the gang here are by law ie farther in law an so on ,, when this lil ball of love turned up man he rocked my world in a way I wasnt ready for :) Any how after 6months in the UK or befor Im not totaly sure the lil darling had his MMRI I thinks its called ,, well after that he started to grow Horns (his mood changed over night) I wish I was making this up ,, you are certainly right though about learning how to handle them I am almost there ,, in fact he has been given me a lot of time ,,wel for him ,, an I think its cause im gettin through to him ,, thanks for the post Rado an soz it took a while to answere I feel gutted when I remeber that super lovely baby so beautiful all comfy in my arms as I would chant my Mantras ,,, arh those days were great :)
There is one part of the video near the end he says Oh an I forgot my Fav bit an its the lil park he goes on to say theres Grandad and Nanny sitting on the bench sad cause they are thinking of how sweet it was to be a child :thumb:

Ziggii

Heres a big one for yo Jaga [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

[emoji364][emoji274][emoji260]"Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."[emoji260][emoji274][emoji364]

Jaga

Thanks K the sea is one of both of our favourite views that picture is wonderful I had to search for the ship :)
Hey it makes our world seem ?? the ship is how far away :thumb:

kelticBlue

Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016, Apr 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018
I was elevated on the beach with buildings behind me and the sun was setting behind the buildings behind that. It was getting dark. There was a small hint of a rainbow from rain earlier in the day. The ocean was calming down after the rain storms, so I snapped a couple of piccys with the fishing boat out in the sea. I do not know how far away they are.
This is my special place. Also where I gather seaweed and sea shells for my garden.

Cheers!

Jaga

Its been one HELL of a month an as we get closer to another Lunar cycle and it was Shiva Yatri! This day is also a marker Surya is coming back and spring will be in the air ,, I have had the pleasure to celebrate many of the Indian Festv days ;) Buuut none are as good as my first Shiva Yatri in the Holy Land of Jaganatha Puri Mainly it starts in the late afternoon and all (nearly) the Puri residents celebrate with a cup of Bang Juice or Bang sweets the party will then go on all night all around the town ,, it was simply a mind blowing religious happening of all ages and I do mean all ages even the baby can partake in a lil Bang ( pronounced Bung) I would like to put this Video in the Joint an pray that some one gets some good gut laughs an a insight into our spiritual herbal friend known there as GANJA
Folks for your enjoyment and for our very dear an recently departed friend OMM aka Jim
Please enjoy its old but 5 star

Kings with Straw Mats - Yogis and Sadhus of the Kumbh Mela Festival - YouTube
If I may just massage my ego a bit I was also very lucky to hang out in Vraj Mandala with many of the sadhus in this film I would also like to say Boom Shant shanti shanti Please enjoy lots of good ganja while watching :thumb::Namaste:

Jaga

This Is a sweet song
One Drop forward-Take me Ganja - YouTube
O yeah soo true money wont get me through time of no weeed but weed will get me through times with no money she is so much to so many for me she is a miracle from the Divine,, the first known se around 5,000 - 6000 years ago so why the last tiny part of her reign is sh feared by so many an hated by others :love:Yet after All the bad press she still loves us

GrizzWald

Plant of the Month: June 2016 - Nug of the Month: Aug 2017
They don't allow them anymore :( or are they not coming up on my phone?

Jaga

Thanks for letting me know maybe a phone thing it works on my PC hey bro have a blessed day :thumb:

Jaga

Just read that back really hope you have a good day an I hope you get a closer job hey it will only make you stronger
if that helps at all :love:

Top Bottom