Jagermeister Grow

Brassico

here the breakdown my jr plant only 13 days old i would say looking good other than a little water burn on the leaves and heres the one i have in soil its only been in the soil for 2 days but started in dwc bucket for germ and 1 day under a i belive 1300 lumens veg light

check it out let me know what you think ill keep u posted i got tons more posts comming

i did burn one of the leaves it was sadly the leaf that was disfigurement it was cool i think it looks cool but i did burn it

i guest it was to close and i fell asleep before i check the new light but like you said theres tons more btw i made a new posting of all my plants if u wanted to see it here the other post of all my plants

male or female you guys think

It's not a great focus. I can't really tell. It looks to be quite early. You may have to wait a few more days to tell.

i did see the white hair on one but i think its homo

heres the updated pics of it almost 10 inches i know when ima start flowering it i got a 150w hps for it alone so we will see ill keep u posted and i got lots coming

Of course.....don't leave us hanging..... Just because they are not clogging up your thread doesn't mean people are not watching and reading.... :cool:

wasn't sure even if anyone was watching it tbh but here the update i added 600w mh on week 17 days in to veg im thinking of revegging not sure atm to the people that were not on this post are asking for grow info growing its very easy my ph is what its suppose to be in hydroponics dwc recirculating with reg temps and regual supally im not growing moon rocks on mars ya diggggg if u know what that means i don't need silly question like whats ur ph or whats ur temp and things like that because its foolish ive been researching for years and if u cant handle maintain plants its not for you so dont ask dumb things every things listed if things are correct and u cant do things the right way once you get bad results in the end and if u dont do things right u go back and half to do them again as i learned many times as a kid as im sure you did to and i know all of how about this works and i will be posting weekly theirs no reason to post daily sorry put me in what even forum posting place this thread belongs thanks for you time hears the pictures of Jagermeister OG day 17 veg dont complain about link eather only way this would work heres the plant shes doing so good only like 10-12 hours under that light

I agree. While I many not comment daily. I check your grow daily and enjoy watching your girls grow.

there she is 100% female ill show in pictures next weed but im interested to see how it does

to any new people check it out its a idk know strain bag seed aprentaly the mothers gentics where so far pretty nice and its only 17 days old im lovin it what im not loving is my 600w hps that wont start damm light its a damm hog to

so where here on day 19 its the mh 600w broke like some bs but i got a back up 350w led for now till i get it fixed but the plant is 100% female by now thats as focusted as i could get the camara im not ansel adams

Back
Top Bottom