Jagermeister Grow

oh so heres to update i got a tent coming its 32x36x68 for my jr plant this current one and i got a nother jr plant growing (let me know if u want to see that in the comments) and i got some humberry as well and a huge grow coming i have yet to take pics so the update is swiching like wensday to 12/12 im add co2 and a small 150hps light maby like 3oz from what i rember but we will half to just see. also let me know if u want to see my other grows i have many im going to upload

also did some work to the girl for the boys i deflated her for the boys full send and where going to put her in flower in 1 week

ok so i have switched to flowering on this plant i added co2 for photo i added a 150w hps 12" away day 1

@Troy01
Thanks man I'm thinking about 1 week we will see some start to the flowering today is first cycle of 12/12 so we will half to wait and see also did u see my other grows

dear fellow growers of this thread so i was going to wait till tomorrow to post this but expect to see the pre flower pictures tomorrow but shes ready for scrog and also showing sign of prebud little i need a damn magnification glass heres it the other plant is 60 day lemon under my content ill post on that aswell shes great and i got the other one in the back shes amazing as well all my specimens all science projects eh and i swiched to light to a VIPARSPECTRA 350w from 150w hps for 1 week it was in there

so hears my mini jr plant its a pain in the ass and it was very sick surprised it live but i fimmed her as she was getting better fimmed at 9" and i see shes growing nicely now

ok so here the deal i need a little help i think i got homos but then again they were sexed as females at first and might be over tripping help u think we got a homo or buds growing its about 6 weeks vegs im thinking its bud growth not a homo judging by the colas and the fact it had white hairs earlier in its life so i need options and its worrying me a little Help

Your pictures didn't come through. There is a bug (or wrong parameter set) on the new software. When you create a new album it defaults to private (only you can see). Once an album is created there isn't currently a way to change it to public. You need to create a new album and uncheck the Private box when you create it to be visible to all.

Back
Top Bottom