JakeWilde's OG Cheese - Clone First Grow - 150W HPS - Soil

Hell yeah Jake! These are looking so good, +reps for sure. I can't wait to see what these look like when they're all done. I'm so impatient lol I wish these took a few days to grow not a couple months lol

Day 58/Day 35 of flower

I'm a happy camper. They just got a feeding and I removed a few more fan leaves. The buds are getting solid and reaching a hand in, even being most careful, will still make your hand sticky all over. I see no deficiencies in any leaves and I can see the plant in full realization and that is experience I could have never gotten throwing seeds to the wind in the 80's.
plant2_day58_flower35.jpg
plant1_day58_flower35.jpg
bud_day58_flower35_a.jpg
BOTH_day58_flower35_c.jpg

Thanks bro, I doubt they could win any awards, but they won my heart. :circle-of-love:

I'm going to do one more grow with the HPS/CFL booster set up and then I'm going to get a Mars II 400W. Some dude I know has a huge bud that is going to be in a 420 contest I think. I'm torn if I should support him though. Aren't they supposed to bribe your vote with a few nugs? lol :)

I have no idea what you are talking about. You already smoked them! You must of smoked yourself retarded man hahahaha

Day 60/Day 37 of 12/12

Things are still going well. I think I may sparingly implement some Super Thrive into my next grow. I'm also going to scrog this strain next grow. They theoretically have 17 days left before harvest, but I'm letting it tell me when to pull it and forgoing the schedule.
plant2_day60_flower37.jpg
plant1_day60_flower37_b.jpg
plant1_day60_flower37.jpg
bud_day60_flower37_c.jpg
bud_day60_flower37_a.jpg
both_day60_flower37.jpg

Dude! Those ladies are epic! Gorgeous to say the least. Are you using molasses at all?

I was going to pick up some molasses for next grow. I've sort of purposefully done nutes only to prove a point to a friend. I was told so much BS when I first started by people that really don't know how to grow. I'm going to get some Super Thrive for next grow and add molasses at the end also. I was also going to scrog this next grow for the OG Cheese to see if it will up the yield.

15 days left on the schedule to flower. I'll be feeding them full nutes today and see how they look in three days to maybe give them one last nute fix before I start flushing. The buds are maturing more every day and I'm getting excited. I got my curing jars and Boveda packs ready after it hangs for a week. Man I'm excited to think in about two weeks my babies will be all growed up...and then in over three weeks I can smoke those beetches! :volcano-smiley:

Sounds like an excellent plan! I too am flushing out my GC and the other 8 weekers now. We'll be harvesting a couple days apart, possibly even same day for a few of my strains. I know it was said before, but that's a cool coincidence.

Day 63/Day 40 of 12/12

Still just over two weeks left. The trichs are starting to cloud up. I hate sticking my hand in the tent for how sticky it is, but damn I love the smell! I gave them a good feeding and am going to sit back and watch the buds beef up more the next few days. I'm so curious what kind of yield I will get, but a dude that grows a lot saw them and thinks there is 2 oz. of bud per.
bud_day63_flower40_a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom