420 Magazine Background

Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

b.real

thanks BAR. I just started my feeding regime and I will feed her every other watering.

Mono

Plant of the Month: July 2016 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2016 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2018
Looking good, B. Careful with that N, doesn't look like she is using much. :thumb:

Hps seems to create a bit of a calcium deficiency in late flowering, or so I've found. Keep your eyes peeled and a bit of dolomite lime at the ready :)

:volcano-smiley:

Cronichemphog

Member of the Month: Feb 2014 - Plant of the Month: June 2015
Great Start Brotha :thumb:

Mono

Plant of the Month: July 2016 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2016 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2018
How are things coming along, b?

b.real

here she is 3 weeks in bloom and her flowers are starting to stack. do you guys think the plant on the windowsill will reveal its gender without having to put it under the hps light?

Mono

Awesome work, B.

I would guess the plant on the windowsill would show sex. Given enough time. Is it also an auto?

Cronichemphog

Member of the Month: Feb 2014 - Plant of the Month: June 2015
yea I think it will still kinda early tho

b.real

I've never grown an auto and I'm gonna leave the plant on the windowsill and see what happens.

Mono

I've never grown an auto and I'm gonna leave the plant on the windowsill and see what happens.
What's day length with you at the moment? I think a slightly bigger pot and it will come along just fine :)

b.real

oh if it's a girl she'll get transplanted and moved under the hps.

hi ranger275 and thanks.

the buds on my girl in my grow area are finally starting to get big. tomorrow I'll do a picture update then I have to wait 4 more weeks till 8 weeks in bloom..

Mono

oh if it's a girl she'll get transplanted and moved under the hps.

hi ranger275 and thanks.

the buds on my girl in my grow area are finally starting to get big. tomorrow I'll do a picture update then I have to wait 4 more weeks till 8 weeks in bloom..
Looking forward to the pics :thumb:

b.real

6 weeks in bloom. I think I need to ease up on the fertilizer?

B A R

Member of the Month: March 2014

b.real

let's see if I can keep her extra comfortable for the next few weeks.

Colesdad

Mono

I wonder if heat is playing any part in the fertiliser issues...

Top Bottom