Jamaica

Brett2theMax

Any one on the forums from Jamaica? I'm giving serious consideration in moving there and the move would be more pleasant knowing there is some one there who I can trust. A friend of mine has family there and claims I can get an acre of land in the mountains for $10,000. I know it is a dangerous place, but to have my own place in the mountains of Jamaica would be nothing short of paradise for me.

If I make it down there I welcome any 420 members to join me. I'm hoping that I can start some sort of commune there.

Its still tentative but my buddy's family owns some hotels so I may be able to score a job to start out. I've been talking to him a lot about it and so far it sounds pretty good, I just need a couple months to get my finances together.

And on he upside, Jamaica has much better breaks around than in Michigan and not to mention much much warmer :) . . . Just hope the locals let me try to get out on the waves, I know surfing can be very territorial.

And on he upside, Jamaica has much better breaks around than in Michigan and not to mention much much warmer :) . . . Just hope the locals let me try to get out on the waves, I know surfing can be very territorial.

Smart thinking :laughtwo:

If you live there, you'll eventually fit in as a local, so no worries 'mon :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom