Jamaican Pearl

Great use of the LED to supplement the early outdoor growth. I have no working knowledge of using lights but I am interested in a stealth grow cabinet, altho here in NZ it would have to be home made, as I don't think anything like that can be bought into the country unfortunately.

I have zero experience in grow tents or cabinets. I was thinking of trying an indoor grow a few years back, but gave up on the idea. I would have needed to set up an exhaust with carbon filter to remove the odor. Nosy neighbor.

For me, it's preferable to have the plants mainly outdoors, letting them flower naturally as the days shorten, though I did set up a light-tight "dark room" for force-flowering if that is needed, and also it can be useful in late flowering to create say 14 hours of absolute darkness, always bringing the plants back to the sunlight during the day.

Now with the little "full spectrum" LED (red, blue, white, UV and Infrared) this will be great for use during flowering and obviously for seedlings as well. It is good to have tools and strategic options. The new LEDs have a lot of good advantages (low heat, they've gotten cheaper lately). Right now, in Spring, the little seedlings love that light!

I have zero experience in grow tents or cabinets. I was thinking of trying an indoor grow a few years back, but gave up on the idea. I would have needed to set up an exhaust with carbon filter to remove the odor. Nosy neighbor.

For me, it's preferable to have the plants mainly outdoors, letting them flower naturally as the days shorten, though I did set up a light-tight "dark room" for force-flowering if that is needed, and also it can be useful in late flowering to create say 14 hours of absolute darkness, always bringing the plants back to the sunlight during the day.

Now with the little "full spectrum" LED (red, blue, white, UV and Infrared) this will be great for use during flowering and obviously for seedlings as well. It is good to have tools and strategic options. The new LEDs have a lot of good advantages (low heat, they've gotten cheaper lately). Right now, in Spring, the little seedlings love that light!
Interesting. I need to investigate these to see if or how they can assist what I'm trying to do. Because nowadays there is a lot of advances to lighting that weren't available previously.

Back
Top Bottom