Jamaican Pipe Dream + Columbian Gold Grow

The JPD smells like blueberry mixed with Pineapple candy. Very sweet smell. The CG is a strong funky citrus smell. Not a very pleasant smell.

Here are the babes as of today. The JPD is the RockStar!!

JPD:
jpd_51314_3.jpg

jpd_51314_2.jpg

jpd_51314.jpg

CG:
cg_51314.jpg

Thanks SmokerJoe. Can't wait!!!! The smell is just like sweet blueberry/pineapple candy!! The CG is not doing as well as the JPD. It seems to be more sensitive to the nutes. I think I burned the crap out of it. It seems to be recovering slowly.

5 weeks flowering
=================
5 Weeks flowering today. I'm impressed with the JPD. The structure of the plant, and the bud sites. I did not chop any of the lower buds, and they are also developing. Also, the smell of the JPD is very candy like. When I run the leaves, I smell my fingers all day!! It looks like it may need another 4-5 weeks. The CG is a hot mess so far. It seems to be fussy with the nutes. Actually, it started acting up after I pollenated one of the branches with pollen from the Pipe Dream. Not sure what did it, but it is not too happy. Also, maybe I over did it on the defoliation. However, it looks like it may need a good 5-6 more weeks on the CG. If the pollen works on the CG, then my next grow will be the (Pipe Dream X Columbian Gold).

I also made the following seeds when I made the (Eva Jamaican Dream X Snowhigh Pipe Dream):
1. (Dinafem Sweet Deep Grapefruit X Snowhigh Pipe Dream)
2. (Barney's Acapulco Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream)
3. (G13 Cinderella 99 X Snowhigh Pipe Dream)
4. (Snowhigh Pipe Dream X Snowhigh Pipe Dream)

Most of the seeds I made came out kind of light beige. A few were dark. I think I got maybe (5-10) good seeds for the strains I made. I figured since I'm addicted to buying seeds, I need to learn how to make my own!!!!!! (Even though I want to add TGA Jilly Bean, Apollo 13 BX and [5] free Space Candy seeds to my collection!!)

Very awesome. I pollinated 1 plant and I have easily over 300 seeds. I will put up a picture of them on my journal when I log on again.

Kewl! 300 Seeds of GOOD WEED! I will eventually do a whole plant seed run one day......If I can get a JPD male and hit the Columbian Gold with it. However, so far, the Columbian Gold seems like it is going to take a while to complete. Looks more on the HAZE side. Buds are airy, and not very fat yet. On the other hand, the JPD continues to be the rock star! The phenol is leaning more Pipe Dream with the smell, but the structure of the plant is leaning Jamaican Dream....Its also starting to frost up a bit. Still have at least 3-4 weeks to go on the JPD. Not sure how much longer the CG will need. Looks like it may be an 11-12 week plant.

Here are the babes as of today: Both plants are on the short side. Less than 24" or so.
However, the JPD has at least 13-14 colas.
jpd_cg_51714.jpg

6 weeks flowering - tomorrow
===================
Both plants are moving along. I see new seeds forming on the CG branch I pollenated. The JPD nugs are still looking/smelling good. Lots of nugs on the JPD. The CG is still pretty hairy. It may take a while for the CG to finish up, especially with it being hit with the pollen.

No problem. Just would like to see you more active on the site. You dont like us huh?

7 weeks flowering tomorrow
==================

We are getting close. The JPD is looking good and smelling good. Best plant I've ever grown. The CG is budding up slow. The CG seems like it will take a couple weeks longer than the JPD. I think the JPD will be ready at 9 weeks. CG probably ready at 10-11 weeks.

Check out the frost ball on the CG:
=======================
cg_nug_52814_2.jpg

cg_frost_52814_3.jpg

Here is WEED MEDUSA from CG NUG
------------------------------------------------
weed_medusa.jpg

Some shots of the JPD:
=================
jpd_nugs_52814_2.jpg

jpd_nug_52814.jpg

The group
-------------
grp_52814.jpg

I'm also starting to see the pollenated CG branch developing seeds.

Introducing........"Pipe Dream Gold"...(Snowhigh Pipe Dream (Acapulco Gold X C99) X (Blue Dream Haze)) X (World of Seeds - Columbian Gold).... Should be some good weed!!!

Here is a pic of the pollenated CG branch:
----------------------------------------------
pipedreamgold.jpg

Why not grow autos and when they are done just switch the photoperiods to 12/12 this way you have some cannabis now and then again when the photoperiods are done. If you have the room.

8 Weeks flowering tomorrow
==================
Tomorrow will be 8 weeks flowering for the JPD and CG. The JPD is looking good, and the CG just looks like it will need several more weeks, because it still has many white hairs. I'm going to try and wait until most of the white pistils recede into the bud. I want to see the buds "FLOWER". Most of the trics are clear/cloudy. I don't see any amber on either. The CG has some nice trich production. It looks like snow in a few places on that AIRY CG bud. It looks like the CG is going to be some killer smoke because of all the clusters of trics.

Here is a few shots of the CG nugs
======================
cg_nug_60414_2.jpg

cg_nug_60414_3.jpg

cg_nug_604_4.jpg

Here are some shots of the JPD
====================
jpd_nugs_60414_6.jpg

jpd_nugs_60414_5.jpg

jpd_nugs_60414_4.jpg

jpd_nugs_60414_3.jpg

jpd_nugs_60414.jpg