James Bong's First Grow

Ok guys, i have 2 plants that I believe are showing some pre flower gender reveal but I’m not 100% sure. I’m going to post the zoomed in pics. Then please let me know if A) I’m looking at the right spot B) what gender it would be. From what I’ve researched I believe I know but like I said not 100% sure.
Thanks guys, it’s getting exciting!

14F82A95-8B81-4FB4-B289-F3C83B498C14.jpeg
DD4AE2BF-E845-4337-BA75-51C1E237034D.jpeg
6A223E00-CBBE-4EAD-AF8B-B064F7F5CB41.jpeg
I’m in to me looks maleish but I’m no expert n my old eyes don’t work like they used too but great lil set up

I’m in to me looks maleish but I’m no expert n my old eyes don’t work like they used too but great lil set up
Thanks man, I’m lucky I did my reading here before jumping into the game, and that’s where I was leaning, unfortunately it’s my 2 most appealing plants :confused:

I hate this part but it happens we’re the seeds feminized
Luckily no, just some seeds from a buddy’s plants. Rather learn on mediocre seeds rather then my purchased seeds.

But hang on here...

Damn! Something strange about those pictures.

It’s not normal seed clusters.

One here and there on your girl.

38981762-E83A-48EB-8924-B81D1E9EAEFF.jpeg

This is not my picture. It’s someone else’s off the internet.
But hang on here...

Damn! Something strange about those pictures.

It’s not normal seed clusters.

One here and there on your girl.

38981762-E83A-48EB-8924-B81D1E9EAEFF.jpeg

This is not my picture. It’s someone else’s off the internet.
That’s what had me stumped, granted they just became visible the last day or 2 so there’s still plenty of time for more to expose themselves. I’m going to gove then a few more days to see if some pistils jump out.

They look like boys to me

Your absolutely right. It does.

That’s what had me stumped, granted they just became visible the last day or 2 so there’s still plenty of time for more to expose themselves. I’m going to gove then a few more days to see if some pistils jump out.

Still early, ok! Yep you have a while before he start spewing out pollen, give it a couple days, but ultimately his faith will be... well, you know! :thumb:

It’s unfortunate, but that’s part of the hobby. Win some you lose some. Nice to have feminized seeds for this reason, get rid of the guessing game.

It’s always fun to sprout bag seeds though! The power of the unknown can be scary, but also exciting at the same time.

Ok guys, i have 2 plants that I believe are showing some pre flower gender reveal but I’m not 100% sure. I’m going to post the zoomed in pics. Then please let me know if A) I’m looking at the right spot B) what gender it would be. From what I’ve researched I believe I know but like I said not 100% sure.
Thanks guys, it’s getting exciting!

14F82A95-8B81-4FB4-B289-F3C83B498C14.jpeg
DD4AE2BF-E845-4337-BA75-51C1E237034D.jpeg
6A223E00-CBBE-4EAD-AF8B-B064F7F5CB41.jpeg

That one is male.

Here's a few pics from @Emilya 's journal ... Male Pollen Sacs

DSCF7209.JPG

DSCF7208.JPG

How are you liking the coco grow so far?

I just started my first coco grow and plan to do a SOG too.

Well I think it could be a bit early. I don't see many which could still be female. However if the balls drop they drop in my opinion. Two of my friends just tossed males which quickly showed they are males. Give it time like you say but don't get emotionally attached... I know I know easier said then done when you out so much love into them... None the less the plants look really beautiful!

Well I went ahead and chopped them down no since in wasting nutes on them. So that leaves me with 3 now still not showing gender except one that gave me a glimpse into her panties :circle-of-love:
262E0C5B-AC72-469A-B334-D053CC5C3B1B.jpeg

Might be a female.

Don’t quote me on that though. Let’s wait a couple more days lol. Almost there!
I’m keep my fingers crossed this is the only one that’s looking somewhat promising. I’m glad all of my other seeds are feminized

Back
Top Bottom