James Indoor Clone Grow Mystery Strain

Silkystoner

This is Aunt Dirty which was my Moms nickname, She was purchased as a clone on 03/10/22 not sure how old she was when i got her but she has been with me now for 33days. This picture is after I transplanted her the next day along with some LST
Strain – Mystery (Photoperiod)

Number of Plants/Seeds - 1
Growth Stage - Veg

AGE – 33days

Water source – PH balanced bottled water
Indoor grow: Medium…Mother Earth CoCo

Tent - 2' x 4’ x 61”
Nutes – FoxFarm & Cal Mag, bonemeal, bloodmeal, earthworm casting
Lighting: (1) 1 Full Spectrum Growth Lights - equipped with 75 High-power LED chips:47 Red 19Blue 3UV 3IR 3White. NOTE: The UV and IR LEDs are particularly DIM,but it is normal.PANEL SIZE: 12.2 * 4.7 *1.2 inches (2) 2KUAREZ small grow light led uses Samsung leds, creates better canopy light penetration with PPE 2.7 μmol/J, helps maximum higher yields of indoor plants. Consuming only 100W, running 50% less power than the HPS or Blurple lamps or other SMD LEDs to save the cost but getting higher yields. Ideal to cover 2.5' x 2.5' veg stage at 18'', 2' x 2' flowering stage at 14''.
Tent Climate:
Temperature - mid 70's to low 80's.

Mini Humidifier: comes on every 4hrs

aunt dirty1.jpg

This is Aunt Dirty which was my Moms nickname, She was purchased as a clone on 03/10/22 not sure how old she was when i got her but she has been with me now for 33days. This picture is after I transplanted her the next day along with some LST
Strain – Mystery (Photoperiod)

Number of Plants/Seeds - 1
Growth Stage - Veg

AGE – 33days

Water source – PH balanced bottled water
Indoor grow: Medium…Mother Earth CoCo

Tent - 2' x 4’ x 61”
Nutes – FoxFarm & Cal Mag, bonemeal, bloodmeal, earthworm casting
Lighting: (1) 1 Full Spectrum Growth Lights - equipped with 75 High-power LED chips:47 Red 19Blue 3UV 3IR 3White. NOTE: The UV and IR LEDs are particularly DIM,but it is normal.PANEL SIZE: 12.2 * 4.7 *1.2 inches (2) 2KUAREZ small grow light led uses Samsung leds, creates better canopy light penetration with PPE 2.7 μmol/J, helps maximum higher yields of indoor plants. Consuming only 100W, running 50% less power than the HPS or Blurple lamps or other SMD LEDs to save the cost but getting higher yields. Ideal to cover 2.5' x 2.5' veg stage at 18'', 2' x 2' flowering stage at 14''.
Tent Climate:
Temperature - mid 70's to low 80's.

Mini Humidifier: comes on every 4hrs

aunt dirty1.jpg
Your busy busy I see.
Hope this is a good one. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Well sir im not good at math lol, btu looking at the way things are set up in my tent they are all about 10-12 inches from the light

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom