James The 1st First Journal

LEDs have plenty of light if you have a good one. LED is a different type of light and unless your setup with exhaust fan and everything for an HPS it would shock your plants with the different type of light and the heat that an HPS would put off. Also your really can't compare and LED and an HPS they both have there pros and cons. If you want good quality potent buds then LEDs will give you that, more resin production and great taste. If you want quantity then run an HPS setup. Not saying that HPS will lack quality but everything I have read on LEDs that are made right with proper wavelength gets you a higher quality.

Lol I have seen good results from both but LEDs don't get as much play as they should. That's the main reason why I chose to go the LED route, I mean I wish I could afford a higher quality than what I have but the ones that I do have a from a good company & I have seen the results for myself.

Indeed LEDs do wonders for the plants if you get some good quality ones. Quick update the heat has been killing me & so has work but things are in place for the next grow I have already started cooking soil for a high brix grow & I will be putting the females into 12/12 this weekend.

if it was me id go with the jh, i love that tangy jh taste, ive not tried that exact strain of the diesel so cant comment, but if i was on a site and had to choose then it would be the jh

Lol that may be an option! So 2 for Jack Herer & 1 For Sour Diesel. Come on keep the votes coming Jack Herer or Sour Diesel?

Ok I know I promised pics but I have been swamped. But here are pics for your viewing pleasure. First we will start with the security team.
IMG_0442_1_2.JPG

IMG_0441_1_1.JPG

The veg chamber.

These new ones were started off with the BPN & they are growing ridiculously fast it hasn't even been a week & they sprouted & have 2 levels of leaves.

The newest found female I'm going to let her veg for maybe another week or two. She has been transplanted in the new high brix soil.

Now onto the flowering beauties where the fun has just begun after only 2 days of 12/12!
I'm thinking this one may be a male I see no signs of sex yet but I'm keeping a close eye on it.

Here are the known girls.

Here's a close up of some flowering starting to happen.

i take it the younger staff is still in security training, i bought mine as a runt for £40, now he is bigger and musclier than all his brother and sisters, my staff looks like a dog on steroids, his head is bulging and his leg muscles are crazy, he looks like a weight lifting dog, like those steroid athletes, thats how my dog looks, ill take some pics and show you my security, problem is my security has got a bit of a habit, he errr likes my plants, to the point where he eats the leaves and the sly, hmmm might need some form of defence for my plants, he protects the flat but eats the plants, so need to get something else, he is ok when im their but if i turn my back when im sorting the plants then come back to them he just looks at me as if to say he has not moved, then i look at the plants and their is a couple of branches stripped of all leaf, but i wouldnt swap him for anything else, so now i put boxes in the way when the grow doors open, then he just lies their getting a sun tan from the hps

Lol yea I feed the boy a leaf here & there just to deal with his curiosity. The blue is a girl she ran us about $2,000 she's a pure bred through a very good breeder from NY her dad is a grandchamp. The white male he is a handful but easier to train due to his high attention span. We are active here with the bully breeds me & my girl are trying to find a way to get rid of BSL so other people can be able to enjoy these lovable dogs. We read an article about a dog named Lenox that was put down because his measurements he was accused of being a pitbull & was taken from his family. Well one of the dog trainers from animal planet offered to adopt the dog & bring it to America to find him a good home but the government of this said country wouldn't allow her to take the dog so he was euthanized. The really sad part is he wasn't even a pitbull after DNA testing it was found out that he was a lab mix. He was a beautiful brindle dog too. R.I.P. Lenox

Beautiful pups in training :)

I tried a Jack herrer once in the early 90's, I remember it grew super tall/fast compared to everything else. Be careful about mixing strains with different traits since one may be banging the light while the other is low and bushy... It may make your lighting situation complicated.

Never grown the other one, but have heard is't awesome.

Back
Top Bottom