Jandre2k3 & The Generosity Of Others

So, greetings all. It is time to re-start and get going again. Through the generosity of other members on this site, helping to get this old grower back on his feet, and gifted genetics (more on that in a moment), it is nearly time to get-a-goin.

First, I don't know how many of you remember BidIrishDoode, but before he passed, he gave me a stash of BIDBeanz. Since this new journal is about the generosity of its members, I feel it is only fir to include this. Thus, I am proud to announce that this grow will feature 2 of his personally created crosses: K-Roc (Royal Purple Kush x Purple Maroc) and Purple Urkel #1 (Purple #1 x Purple Urkle).

I have them in the germination box, now.

Second, I don't know if he wants to be recognized, (speak up if you do) but there was a member that got tired of me not growing due to the lack of lights. So, for the cost of shipping he sent me a couple or 400w LED grow lights. He said that he just had them lying around, so I will put them to work. Yet more generosity of this community.

re: Jandre2k3 & the Generosity of Others

Now, since I have been having problems with bugs, I completely broke down the box, disassembled the bins, broke everything down... I have sprayed down the entire box with a pyrethrin and neem oil mixture, and have replaced all of the tubing and clay pebbles.

I will also be doing something that was requested by the late BID. He had wanted me to set up a time lapse of my grows. I have finally gotten the hardware together and written the software to do so. I am doing a preliminary test with the germination of the BIDBeanz. Here's a sample of the microscope tame lapse...just one frame, for now... I will post the finished video later. I think it will be a 48-hour time lapse in about 1 minute. A frame every 40sec.

Hey Jandre!

or should I say 2K3? what does that mean? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool to see the grow and of course BID genetics growing all over! Your setup looks great, I hope these panels treat you well.

This year I had a girl that started in my compost pile, a seed that had wintered over. Turns out she is a giant BID blue cheese :cheesygrinsmiley: It figures since it grew despite the cold nights (down to 8f!!!) and being snowed on. There were two pollen donors so I don't know the cross but she has the unmistakable smell of blue cheese. Next year I am going to try starting some outside hoping for a big male!!!

Good luck with this new grow. I am looking forward to the time lapse photography/vids

Hey Jandre!

or should I say 2K3? what does that mean? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool to see the grow and of course BID genetics growing all over! Your setup looks great, I hope these panels treat you well.

This year I had a girl that started in my compost pile, a seed that had wintered over. Turns out she is a giant BID blue cheese :cheesygrinsmiley: It figures since it grew despite the cold nights (down to 8f!!!) and being snowed on. There were two pollen donors so I don't know the cross but she has the unmistakable smell of blue cheese. Next year I am going to try starting some outside hoping for a big male!!!

Good luck with this new grow. I am looking forward to the time lapse photography/vids
00(double-aught)! Glad to see ya, mang!

2k3(2003), the year of drastic change- the year I never gave up- the year I refused to die.

jandre's fine, so is tookae. 2k3's cool, too if that floats yer boat.

Yay for volunteers!!

Yeah, I kinda tested the time lapse on short-term, but nothing of the coming magnitude, so I'm hoping I don't fuck it up, too much.

:thumb::popcorn:

Hey Jandre!!! Love the journal so far! RIP BID! So cool that his genetics live on! The timelapse is awesome too! Subbed for sure!

re: Jandre2k3 & The Generosity Of Others

Hey Jandre!!! Love the journal so far! RIP BID! So cool that his genetics live on! The timelapse is awesome too! Subbed for sure!

Good to see ya!! Thanks for the kudos

re: Jandre2k3 & The Generosity Of Others

:cheesygrinsmiley: ... and I watched the whole thing

Back
Top Bottom