Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Hi Jandre....it's true about BID. I loved that man. Friends for years. May he RIP.:popcorn:

There is a problem to solve in my 'Off Topic Pictures". You maybe the only one that can do it! :reading420magazine:

I've been in a depressed weepy funk since I talked to spiffy... this sux ass. It's like I've lost an actual brother.

You know me well, my friend- maybe solving a puzzle will help.

I've been in a depressed weepy funk since I talked to spiffy... this sux ass. It's like I've lost an actual brother.

You know me well, my friend- maybe solving a puzzle will help.

Glad you talked to spiffy, the poor thing. Old BID and I went back a along way. Damn shame....he should have took it serious. Crap!

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Concluding:

08/07/2014

Preliminary harvest of only the buds that were showing complete before the whole plant was ready... 9 buds.

They seemed a bit airy... well formed, but not too dense. Then I weighed them...
47g = 1.6579oz

it seems that even thought the plant matter is not as dense as I'd prefer, the trichome production more than made up for the lack of "style".

DSCN111910.JPG

Dang! just gave reps on the one above!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful!!!!! You know I show for the smoke after all the work is done?, that is why Fish Cake calls me "blister" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dang! just gave reps on the one above!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful!!!!! You know I show for the smoke after all the work is done?, that is why Fish Cake calls me "blister" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, 00! Much appreciated! The trimmin's not done yet... OOPS! Guess I shoulda saved that bit for AFTER you got here, lol.

Thanks, 00! Much appreciated! The trimmin's not done yet... OOPS! Guess I shoulda saved that bit for AFTER you got here, lol.

alright... gimme a branch :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom