Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Looks very harvest feeling which hanging them. haha :thumb:

Very pretty!!!! :bravo:

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Concluding:

08/09/2014

Second Staggered Harvest.... Many, many more nuggerrrrrrrrs.

This is what's left.
DSCN11206.JPG

And this is what we got
DSCN11216.JPG

DSCN11228.JPG
DSCN112410.JPG
DSCN11257.JPG

grats Jandre :thumb:

I harvested this weekend too. I finally invested in a bowl style trimmer. OMG I'm kicking myself for waiting! 5 plants in the drying rack in well under 48 hours. It normally takes 2 or 3 of us all day to get a couple plants done totally by hand. It was just me and the wife. And I spent some of that time building a watering system for the soil plants.

Anyway, my point is, I just bought a bowl trimmer, and I am very very happy with it. I remember these things used to be $500. I got mine for $150 shipped!

You still have to touch up by hand, but it definitely saved us hours and hours and hours and hours :blalol: :biglaugh:

grats Jandre :thumb:

I harvested this weekend too. I finally invested in a bowl style trimmer. OMG I'm kicking myself for waiting! 5 plants in the drying rack in well under 48 hours. It normally takes 2 or 3 of us all day to get a couple plants done totally by hand. It was just me and the wife. And I spent some of that time building a watering system for the soil plants.

Anyway, my point is, I just bought a bowl trimmer, and I am very very happy with it. I remember these things used to be $500. I got mine for $150 shipped!

You still have to touch up by hand, but it definitely saved us hours and hours and hours and hours :blalol: :biglaugh:

So, you're saying, "Ours saved us hours..."

Just stopping by and wow, very nice buds so far you havested Jandre!! How is the HPS side coming along? I can't wait to hear your impression of the Harlequin... I am loving mine...its so delicious and smooth.. and I found out great for pain!

Amazing job on your journal Jandre!!!! And congrats on the first part of your harvest! looks amazing!

...and thank you icemud for topping this thread...

...very interesting...

...very much enjoying your journal as well...your scrog tech is most excellent...

86g = 3.0336oz
47g = 1.6579oz
133g = 4.6914oz

4.6914oz = 0.2932125 LBS

Got over a QP and almost 1/3 lb so far and only half done.

NICE Harvest so far!!!! very beautiful looking nugs! WWOOOOOO Hooooo!!!! :thumb::Rasta:

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Concluding:

08/22/2014

Big news guys... LED is completely done- All harvested... Complete. Guess what though- HPS still has a week before first harvest. Surprised?

Just last week this pic was taken... Nowhere near ready to pull.

Will have complete numbers here for both harvests once this is done, but I am about to reset the box, and get ready for Phase 2 testing for Intelligent Gro!

YUP! The secret is out, I was re-signed for testing, but for a different set of lights. So the 342w 3-light set is gone from this box, and a new set of 3 individual 135w singles is in. This helps spread the light more evenly over the 4' canopy than the other single fixture.

Check it out over here: Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Back
Top Bottom