Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

I still can't believe how much faster yours are maturing compared to mine (genetics aside of course)........ Last night I switched Veg room over to GLR and My 2 Mars II 1200w in the 4x8 over to DLS - they were only 17 days on 12/12.

Question: Are thinking to use DLS along with the custom settings as well?

Looking good Bro!

I still can't believe how much faster yours are maturing compared to mine (genetics aside of course)........ Last night I switched Veg room over to GLR and My 2 Mars II 1200w in the 4x8 over to DLS - they were only 17 days on 12/12.

Question: Are thinking to use DLS along with the custom settings as well?

Looking good Bro!

If you are going to use DLS with the custom settings, remove one hour from the start, then in TWO WEEKS one hour from the end and alternate back and forth like that until reaching the 8 hour finish. It has to be done this way because there is no 1/2 hour increment in the settings. Also, go to full 100% on all channels for the DLS as well, instead of a gentle sun rise/set routine.

If you are going to use DLS with the custom settings, remove one hour from the start, then in TWO WEEKS one hour from the end and alternate back and forth like that until reaching the 8 hour finish. It has to be done this way because there is no 1/2 hour increment in the settings. Also, go to full 100% on all channels for the DLS as well, instead of a gentle sun rise/set routine.

That's close to what I assumed but if not going to use the rise/set routine I would probably just use my digital timer to be able to get the .5 hour configurations. All looking good so far...... FYI that"FIX" I did was a 12 hour PAIN IN THE ASS :)

About running the Intelligent-Gro on a timer ...

The fans continue to run for awhile after the panel is off. If you run it off a timer, you'll get a hot soak when they shut off ...

That's close to what I assumed but if not going to use the rise/set routine I would probably just use my digital timer to be able to get the .5 hour configurations. All looking good so far...... FYI that"FIX" I did was a 12 hour PAIN IN THE ASS :)
Sorry about the nightmare. At least it's fixed, now!

The fans continue to run for awhile after the panel is off. If you run it off a timer, you'll get a hot soak when they shut off ...
Very good point.

Loving the daily pictures. I think it's so cool to watch them grow like that. I am enthralled with this light, but they list it as out of stock. Still trying to find out what that's all about. I won't be in the market for one for another month though, so hopefully they'll work that out. My little 1'x2' space really wants one of these.

You've done a great job of showing it off Jandre. It's not a small investment in my budget, so it's reassuring to watch someone else have such success with it. I'm learning a lot. Thanks.

I'll stick around and watch the finish, if that's ok with you.

:Namaste:

Loving the daily pictures. I think it's so cool to watch them grow like that. I am enthralled with this light, but they list it as out of stock. Still trying to find out what that's all about. I won't be in the market for one for another month though, so hopefully they'll work that out. My little 1'x2' space really wants one of these.

You've done a great job of showing it off Jandre. It's not a small investment in my budget, so it's reassuring to watch someone else have such success with it. I'm learning a lot. Thanks.

I'll stick around and watch the finish, if that's ok with you.

Hi! Thank you for subscribing! It's sure nice to hear you're liking what I do, and that you're enjoying my work. It makes the joy of what I do so much better when I know that someone is actually gaining something from it. I sent a message to the iGro guy about the TRU90 being out of stock, so that he'd hopefully get one ready for you when you need it. Just send a message to him directly, so he'll know who you are when you're ready order it, and he'll know what's going on. Intelligentgro@gmail.com He'll get you all taken care of.

EDIT: He says if you send him a message when you're ready, If he doesn't have one, he'll build one and send it to you in a matter of days. Just mention my handle, and he'll fix you up!

Hi! Thank you for subscribing! It's sure nice to hear you're liking what I do, and that you're enjoying my work. It makes the joy of what I do so much better when I know that someone is actually gaining something from it. I sent a message to the iGro guy about the TRU90 being out of stock, so that he'd hopefully get one ready for you when you need it. Just send a message to him directly, so he'll know who you are when you're ready order it, and he'll know what's going on. Intelligentgro@gmail.com He'll get you all taken care of.

EDIT: He says if you send him a message when you're ready, If he doesn't have one, he'll build one and send it to you in a matter of days. Just mention my handle, and he'll fix you up!

Thank you so much Jandre. That was right neighborly of you. I'll do that. I'd been looking at the MarsII series, but I really had my heart set on one of these gorgeous things. :love:

Thank you so much Jandre. That was right neighborly of you. I'll do that. I'd been looking at the MarsII series, but I really had my heart set on one of these gorgeous things. :love:

:cheesygrinsmiley: You're quite welcome! I'd hate for you to have to settle for something other than what you really want. By my thinking, if I get something other than what my heart really wants, I won't be satisfied with it. Glad I could help make the connection to get you one of these, I know you'll like it. Make sure that when you talk to him about it to mention me for a discount :cheesygrinsmiley:

Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Flowering: Day 27

01/15/2015

The Daily:
(Click images for full size)

So pretty. :love: I do enjoy the colors of the LEDs. It appeals to the artist in me. Those flowers are coming along beautifully Jandre.

How tall are they now Jandre?

First Jandre, very nice... you are making people proud.

and Graytail what the heck does " you'll get a hot soak when they shut off" mean? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom