Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

The smell must be incredible.

Happy Birthday Jandre. Kick back and laugh a bit.

:partyboy: Happy Birthday... buds look fat and juicy

Looking FAT!

Hey - getting ready to start a new crop up and was wondering for when in VEG if you use your lights 100-100-100 for the GLR?

Cheers,

And Happy Happy Happy :)

OK...... those PHAT ass buds are making me hungry to replicate!

Genetics aside -

We are running damn close to the same wattage per square foot - So what next step would you suggest a newbie like me start with for my next grow to either implement or change?

Veg: I Fimmed, defoiled and bent - fat bushes before they hit the SCROG (Filled nicely but I think i should lower from 12 to 8 inches)
Flower: - Some light defoil of fan leaves - I did not clean everything below the SCROG
Nutes: Jacks Pro Hydro + CalNit 3/2 @ 600ppm start to finish (Most highly suggested method for these nutes) - I do have Maxibloom though
PH: 5.6-9
RO Water
Temps ran 84 to 76 - Humidity 48-62% - Good above and below air circulation.

Not sure what to try next :(

OK...... those PHAT ass buds are making me hungry to replicate!

Genetics aside -

We are running damn close to the same wattage per square foot - So what next step would you suggest a newbie like me start with for my next grow to either implement or change?

Veg: I Fimmed, defoiled and bent - fat bushes before they hit the SCROG (Filled nicely but I think i should lower from 12 to 8 inches)
Flower: - Some light defoil of fan leaves - I did not clean everything below the SCROG
Nutes: Jacks Pro Hydro + CalNit 3/2 @ 600ppm start to finish (Most highly suggested method for these nutes) - I do have Maxibloom though
PH: 5.6-9
RO Water
Temps ran 84 to 76 - Humidity 48-62% - Good above and below air circulation.

Not sure what to try next :(

Nutes are your choice, just be sure you're comfortable with the conversions.

You've got the 180w fixtures, correct? With the 180w, I would go no lower than 11" from the tops, and that's pushing it a little close.

If running a ScrOG, you must lollipop below the screen. You don't want the plant wasting any energy below that line.

pH can swing a little more, from 5.2 to 6.1

With RO Water, always-always-always supplement Ca+Mg. There are several products on the market for this. I use General Hydroponics CaliMagic for mine.

Temps are just about perfect, but RH is a little high. How big is your box, can you dehumidify inside? If not, run a dehumidifier in front of the air intake. Ideal is 45%-30%, especially during flower. Higher than 50% in flower is risking bud rot, increasing with every point above.

And above all else, until you're comfy and very knowledgeable in growing, K.I.S.S. Try not to combine too many growing styles until you're sure that the genetics lend themselves to the style and/or training.

Last few days on the Bianca but I Hear ya - Just added my dehumidifier :)

Lights running 12-13"

I will "lollipop" next round for sure........

Cal/Mag - I should post some pics but the girls are just straight up healthy. A little Nute burn from when I let the PPM's hit 850 ...... and possibly a little too much CalNit with such healthy dark green leaves still ........ Damn - even the stuff under the canopy is still healthy as can be! I don't know any one on this site that run Jack's but on other sites 3/2 all the way through is the BKM - Best Known Method. Jacks is pretty high in Cal/Mag although a lot people say that if using Coco to add Mag because of leeching. I went with these Nutes for KISS purposes and the fact that living in Central America made a 1 time shipping effort easy on 50lbs.

PH: Sticks at that range on it's own - I have "never" added up or down with RO in the Flower room. I have to use Down in the Veg Room with tap water though and it varies more.

So in keeping with the KISS and not changing too much on my second round, I will Lollipop and try out the Maxibloom with added Cal/Mag and see .....eheheh what I see :)

Thanks Man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom