PURPLE CINDY

Type: Mostly Sativa
Parents: Purple Oregon Thai x Cinderella 99
Growing Environment: Indoor Hydroponic - Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
Garden Skills: Intermediate
Flowering Time: 10 - 11 weeks
Yield: 2.5oz - 3.5oz inside 2lb - 4lb outside
Height: 4 feet inside 7 feet outside
Medical Uses: Daytime use Stress and Depression. Also good for arthritis and occasional migraines.
Effect: Very resinous, Purple Cindy as hash is a brain twister. Very cerebral no couch lock. More of a high, with some nice physical effects, numbs the skin and the bones, even in small dosages.
Breeder: HIGHGRADE SEEDS
Purple Cindy is a very potent cross between Purple Oregon Thai and Cinderella 99. Purple Thai is a first generation land-race Chocolate Thai crossed once with a first generation land-race Highland Oaxaca Gold. Cinderella 99 or "C99" is a potent cross between Jack Herer and ShivaSkunk. Purple Cindy is a merging of these fine genetics. This unique cross has a wonderful fruity aroma reminiscent of a sweet pineapple/mango garden. The high is complex beginning with a strong psychedelic buzz that jettisons you to the stratosphere followed by a euphoric state of heightened creativity and finally an equally long state of peace & contentment. Great yield for a sativa! Can develop purple hues in late flowering. Great strain for creative endeavors!
About the Maternity Ward:

Hydro Style: Drip 3x/day
Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
pH: 5.6-6.1
Lighting:
3x T5HO on Gas Lantern Routine (12-1)
Substrate: Hydrotone
Medium: gro|dan Rockwool 4" cube
Temps: 73-78 Fahrenheit
Relative Humidity: 40-45%
Hydro drip system is all DIY using a bus tub as basin and 5Gal Bucket as res. All other parts came from my hydro and various other hardware stores
Air circulation provided by 8" Vortex Fan above, and 4" mini fan at "ground level"
Reservoir changed every two weeks.
Delivery system is cleaned and substrate and medium are flushed when res is changed.
Mylar-covered backboard supplies reflection for the "wall side" of the ward.
Blue Planet Nutrients
Elite 3-part

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Cindy

Welcome one and all to view the glorious homecoming of one of the most sought after rare strains in the Central Valley of California.
I am pleased that my local co-op has brought this one in and alerted me to its presence!
This is one of the ONLY purple sativa strains that is above 95% revered for its depression-reducing properties and strong euphoria effects.
I haven't tried this particular strain, but from what the grower that supplied the cut indicates, it is on par with Girl Scout Cookies, or Ingrid in potency, but as a strong sativa sister, with none of the couch-lock and sedative effects.

So without further ado, it is my great pleasure to introduce to you a lady that has eluded me in clone since October 2011. Straight from the only grower in the central valley who supplied me this very strong cutting. For your viewing pleasure, I give you the newest addition to my Maternity Ward Project:

PURPLE CINDY

Holy carp! Purple Cindy?! Beautiful! Man, all you have are amazing strains! Lambs Bread, GFB... Now Purple Cindy! :)

I've been trying to get OMM to pop his Cindy99 seeds.. Maybe he will after he is stocked up on indica's :)

Holy carp! Purple Cindy?! Beautiful! Man, all you have are amazing strains! Lambs Bread, GFB... Now Purple Cindy! :)

I've been trying to get OMM to pop his Cindy99 seeds.. Maybe he will after he is stocked up on indica's :)
hehehehehe! Thank you!

Green Fluffy Bunnies
- Plush Berry Kush - Purple Widow - Lamb's Bread
- and now PURPLE CINDY!
All those are links if you'd like to explore. All of these are Mother plants/clone donors.

high qual clone = amazing qual bud. gonna be some dankness!

Yeah, I was amazed at the health of this cut at the co-op. I saw the strain on the "Menu" on weedmaps under the "Clone" section for my favorite co-op and had to go take a look. Most of them were this healthy, and of course, I chose the healthiest of the bunch for my mother bin. She's currently in quarantine, of course, to keep my mothers from getting anything just in cast this little girl is infected, but I doubt she is. It's just always good to be careful, y'know?

You mean that little skinny thing is what all the excitement is about ???? :rofl:

Just kidding my friend...you lucky dog! Just it's medical effects make me drool! She's a beauty. I so want one Way to go! :cheer::high-five:

Plus Reps if I can! Got Cha with reps!

:cheesygrinsmiley: that little skinny thing will be groomed, trained, nurtured and loved to prepare her for motherhood. I'm really thinking about taking the Lamb's Bread out of the maternity ward, she's under-performing, spindly little thing, and I needed an amazing strain to put in her place. Yes, you're the first person I told about the disappointment of the Lamb's Bread, and her performance, but now everyone can read it! I'll post the latest pic over there soon, so you can see.

circle-of-love.gif
THANKS FOR THE REP!!:circle-of-love:

I'm sure you will nourish and give her all the love you can. A mama is fit life for her. Oh! Yeah!

Sorry about the sucky lamb. Her heart wasn't in, I would say.

I'll be looking for her picture. Glad life smiled on you! :thumb:

'Sup Jandre?

Came to check out Cindy Purpsky. She'll be a babe, fo sho. You must be a very proud papa - with a new purple daughter!
Congrats on the cool new clone buddy.

:thumb:

'Sup Jandre?

Came to check out Cindy Purpsky. She'll be a babe, fo sho. You must be a very proud papa - with a new purple daughter!
Congrats on the cool new clone buddy.

:thumb:
Yeah she sure made me smile knowing she's here. I'm hoping that she will give some arthritis relief, as well as a backup for the migraines. It would be so wonderful as well to finally find one that can help with the back spasms. But those are minor(until the keep me awake all night).:laughtwo:

will be watching

will be journaling

:peace:may I tagalong,like to see how she does:goodluck:

Jezzzzz! I thought that I had problems.....you are making me feel better!:thanks:

LOL! I am, to quote a friend of mine, "...a walking ball of pain, and discomfort. No wonder you got that recommendation." I had pills for arthritis, pills for back, pills for migraines, more pills for the cluster headaches, pills to take care of the side effects of all the pills. I finally yelled at the team and told them I was tired of all the damn pills.

ONE doctor asked, "Have you tried (MMJ)?"

They all looked at him, thought for a moment, then said, hell it's worth a shot! At least for the headaches. So I left with my rec, and promptly went to my first collective.

When I got home, her exact words were, "Damn! I told you to ask 5 months ago. Lemme see what you got." She 'oo'd and 'ah'd for a moment, got up, made a glass of lemon iced tea, sat it down and asked if I had a good glass piece in the bag. With my affirmative, she held out her hand, so I gave it to her. After a quick inspection, she raised her eyebrows and smiled. She picked up the baggie that I had marked "Head" and told me that I had a really bad headache and she was going to help with that. I looked at her a moment, grinned, and she quietly filled the bowl and handed it to me with a wooden strike anywhere match.

"First hit in twenty years", I said, as I struck the match.

"Make it a good one then!" she replied.

I don't remember the next 6 hours much, except for the panic attack I had from being that high after so long, and the floaty, no care in the world feeling after that. There was also the distinct feeling of being on the water and in my berth again (which was actually the couch).

Two days later, I was in front of "the team" again, in tears of joy, proclaiming the that miracle of cannabis had relieved both my head and my back, and had lessened the stiffness in my joints. After a battery of dexterity tests for hands/fingers, and mobility tests for hips knees, and feet, they concurred that it had indeed helped where science had failed, and actually converted 3 of the 5 doctors from "against", to "for" the benefits of MMJ. They then approved the new treatment as continual and ongoing and cancelled FOUR OF THE PRESCRIPTIONS I was taking!! :party:

:peace:may I tagalong,like to see how she does:goodluck:

Of course! I'm happy that you're here! Grab a seat in front and some snacks on your way by. This looks like it's going to be an interesting and most informative thread on this rare find. I have high hopes for this strain, and hope it is all I want it to be. I know there's no one strain out there for all of the crap I deal with, but this one looks like it could become as embedded in my grows as the Green Fluffy Bunnies has become.

sweet glad to be here. is there any more dip? never mind I brought some. got a little purple goin myself caramello aint what you is groin so cant wait to see how you do. cindy seems like a nice girl, the kind you would like to find next door:cheer:

Sub'd, and +reps for the many informative journals, definitely like the strain selection so far. :grinjoint: Will be checking back regularly...

@CaliPho3niX, thanks for stopping by! Glad to have you, and thanks for the rep! All of the selections I have in the Maternity Ward will be featured in my upcoming 41-week SOG test for my Cardboard Flowering Box. Check them out if you like. All of the Flowering Tests will be recorded in the Cardboard Flowering Box as well as links for each concurrent flower run thereafter. I was looking for the best style of grow for the box and set-up and testing is almost complete. I have only one more to go and that's the SOG, so you can go there and sub to get all the major updates, and new links coming from that box.

Back
Top Bottom