Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Mr. Nice

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Mr. Nice

keep an eye on my clone experiment ... no dome, no 2/3 times daily misting. no fuss. No roots yet either! :cheesygrinsmiley: but if they root it will be the cheapest and least effort I have ever spent to get nice clones.

Heheh, I have been. Group 2 seems a bit droopy. I spent 4 bucks on a dome, and 14 bucks on Rockwool every 2 or 3 runs.

I do clone runs of 20-40, all I do is cut, place, mist, cover, place under lights. There's so much rockwool in a run like that... well, let's put it this way... I did a run of clones 3 days ago. I haven't done anything but look at them since I placed them under the lights.

This was 3 days ago...

And this is just a few minutes ago...

Note the condensation on the sides? This is because 36 rockwool cubes hold all the moisture they'll need throughout the whole cloning process. I may have to mist maybe once again, before they root if it goes over 2 weeks....

Count me in !

CASA!! Welcome! I'm glad you're here for the strain info, and cloning nature of Purple Mister Nice. As with all of my Maternity Ward, this one will not be flowered, but kept, loved, nurtured, and trained into a gift-giving mother plant and kept as pert of a rotation of clone donors for by Cardboard Flower Box.

As it stands right now, it looks like Purple Mr. Nice will be joining the 41-week perpetual SOG in phase 3, directly after Side A finishes flowering in 6-8 weeks from this date. Third Test Run With DIY CO2 Generator

@geturgrowon
Coming Soon! As soon as I get the Cardboard Flower Box cleared again, I shall be resetting with some purple strains I have in root and in veg. Until then, Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Has all my Flowering activity for this run, and is the Main Flower journal right now.
My Journal Structure: Simplified.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

Purple Mr. Nice in for the cure. 1 plant = 0.5oz Dry in an 8"x8" space.
Turned a little more purple during hanging.
Stinky as hell.
I let it dry a *bit* too long hanging, but I put them stems and all into a tall mason jar. Here's hoping that some of that moisture comes out of the stem, if any is left, and into the flowers. Will have a smoke report in a few weeks. Wanna make sure this is cured, first, since it was a tad dry. Not crispy dry, just a tad dry, so..... it'll even out, I just have to give it some time.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hey bro what was the flower time of the purple mr. Nice I'm currently runnin it and I am curious what to expect and when? Awesome journal bro. U r the reason I joined on here there is alot if great info on this site and by far the most informative out of any! Thanx again and keep it green till it burns white brother!

Hey bro what was the flower time of the purple mr. Nice I'm currently runnin it and I am curious what to expect and when? Awesome journal bro. U r the reason I joined on here there is alot if great info on this site and by far the most informative out of any! Thanx again and keep it green till it burns white brother!

Being an Indica, it finished quite quickly 50-60 days. You may find that it takes longer though- It varies. I'd give it a good 65-day window after transition, to be sure it finishes before the next run is slated.

Thank you very much for the kudos. You are too kind.

Thanx brother greatly appreciated! I love this strain and I plan to do another run next cycle. Not a bad producer and a great smoke! No thanx from u required bro all the thanx r to u!

Back
Top Bottom