Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Mr. Nice

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Mr. Nice

wow im frikkin green with envy here my friend thats some awesome luck you certainly deserve it! i would love to have a cut of that, it sounds perfect for a night time puff, take good care of her, i personally would make a few clones and dedicate 1 to colloidal silver spray and make a huge batch of fem seed with the pollen, im doing that with a few of my strains,just an idea for you, that you prolly had already, super awesome !! cant wait to see her in a couple weeks when im back online.
:high-five::bravo::thumb::peace:

You the man, J. I don't know how I missed all the other journals especially the one about the mothers. But duh, I didn't look at your sig line...Blame it on the mj. Gonna try to be around more often and will be starting another journal myself soon. I know I could use your advice once I get started.

HEY! I'm glad you stopped in! Welcome to the journal! There are a lot of people that miss my sig, how, I don't know. LOL!

When you get it going lemme know. I'll be glad to help, if I can.

wow im frikkin green with envy here my friend thats some awesome luck you certainly deserve it! i would love to have a cut of that, it sounds perfect for a night time puff, take good care of her, i personally would make a few clones and dedicate 1 to colloidal silver spray and make a huge batch of fem seed with the pollen, im doing that with a few of my strains,just an idea for you, that you prolly had already, super awesome !! cant wait to see her in a couple weeks when im back online.
:high-five::bravo::thumb::peace:

B.I.D! Hello, my purple brother! I can't believe you made it! Not going to do any CS on her at all, she will be a mother plant, hence the addition to the Maternity Ward. But, yes, there will be many, many clones. They'll go down to Neonatal Care and then off to Kindergarten. Hopefully, she'll be featured in Phase 6 of Test3, that would be perfect. But it might take her li'l-uns to til Phase 7, though. Her first step will be here in a week, or so for her first top/clone trial. I'll cut her in half for that treelike growth and attempt to root the top.

See ya in a couple of weeks.

Will do, J. I am planning on doing this grow in soil instead of coco due to financial reasons. I wanna do this grow with some miracle grow since I have seen some on here have successful grows using it. Also, I plan on putting the plants outside for light during seedling and veg stages. I have a fire escape so I want to take full advantage of it since my place is located in the back of the building.

reps to Jandre :)
dammit said I must spread it around............someone please rep Jandre for me and I'll pass it back to you
Thanks!

+Reps for perpetuating that lovely clone.

Alaskan1, SurfBuddy, and Electricthom! This true Gem should be in my Maternity Ward for quite some time, unless some unforseen disaster strikes...

Thank you very much!

I'm heading to the outdoors again in about 2 weeks for 9 days this time... Gonna hit the lakes and rivers around the high Sierras. It's TROUT FISHIN' TIME!

This deep purple lady has already been removed from quarantine and placed in the Maternity Ward getting ready for her first baby. Feeding her Crazy Growth already and SHE LOVES IT! Gave 1.5 inches overnight! That is truly some Crazy Growth.

Will do, J. I am planning on doing this grow in soil instead of coco due to financial reasons. I wanna do this grow with some miracle grow since I have seen some on here have successful grows using it. Also, I plan on putting the plants outside for light during seedling and veg stages. I have a fire escape so I want to take full advantage of it since my place is located in the back of the building.

Well, I guess you know my take on MG and their soil, lol, after reading my posts on the subject in the help forums, huh? hehehe, should be fun to see. Just be sure to get Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food and the Miracle-Gro Organic Choice Garden Soil mixed with 25% Perlite of Vermiculite, as these, in my belief, will offer you the best chance at a bumper crop. and be absolutely sure not to feed those seedlings too early and just let the plant tell you when it's time.

Much Love, QueenTokelove, and good luck with your grow!

Recent question transcript:
Please wait for a site operator to respond. You are now chatting with 'Bethanie'

Bethanie: How may I help you today?

J: With Miracle-Gro® Organic Choice® Garden Soil how long should I wait before adding Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food? I know that there are ferts in the soil, I was just wondering when those would be depleted and the plant would need more.

Bethanie: Sure. One moment please.

Bethanie: You can use it at 1/2 of the suggested rate 30 days after planting. The fertilizer in it is slow release and lasts for for about 3 months.

J: 3 months! Great, and start at 1/2 strength after a month.

Bethanie: Yes, correct.

J: What if I notice some burning, will a soil flush correct having too much (N)?

Bethanie: It should, however, the fertilizer in the soil is very low and slow release, I wouldn't imagine you would have that problem.

I'm heading to the outdoors again in about 2 weeks for 9 days this time... Gonna hit the lakes and rivers around the high Sierras. It's TROUT FISHIN' TIME!

This deep purple lady has already been removed from quarantine and placed in the Maternity Ward getting ready for her first baby. Feeding her Crazy Growth already and SHE LOVES IT! Gave 1.5 inches overnight! That is truly some Crazy Growth.

Damn, I wish I was going with you! I love trout fishing. Did it wuite a bit in Alaska. Use to fly fish for salmon as well. Nothing like hooking a 30 pound king on a fly rod.

they still have real people, thought they all used them bots online now, i usually ask pointless stupid questions just to find out, but they train these bots really well, can answer most subjects, but you can catch em out pretty quick,

Thanks for that info, J. But I ended up getting coco, I got nervous about using my good beans with it. But I think I will try it with some bag seed. But I am going to wait to get my tent to do this, maybe run two grows, one with mg and the other in coco and compare the difference. I appreciate you taking the time to get the information for me. I will keep it in mind. And hope you enjoy your fishing trip, don't forget to take plenty of pics of the one that almost got away...lol

Damn, I wish I was going with you! I love trout fishing. Did it wuite a bit in Alaska. Use to fly fish for salmon as well. Nothing like hooking a 30 pound king on a fly rod.

yeah.... I fish ultralight (less than 6lb test) for trout. If I get a nice small mouth bass on, I start sweating.

they still have real people, thought they all used them bots online now, i usually ask pointless stupid questions just to find out, but they train these bots really well, can answer most subjects, but you can catch em out pretty quick,

I asked a few preliminary questions to discern if bot or person. She passed the test with a person score.

Thanks for that info, J. But I ended up getting coco, I got nervous about using my good beans with it. But I think I will try it with some bag seed. But I am going to wait to get my tent to do this, maybe run two grows, one with mg and the other in coco and compare the difference. I appreciate you taking the time to get the information for me. I will keep it in mind. And hope you enjoy your fishing trip, don't forget to take plenty of pics of the one that almost got away...lol

Very few, if any, get away from this master angler. Yep, I started as a person that baited hooks at the docks. When I got really good as a baiter, they bumped me up to master. Then I actually started fishing, and got really good at it. Now I'm a Master Angler in Light and Medium Tackle and a Natural, at the Heavy Tackle. (southern roots help with the heavy tackle)

LOL! no really... all jokes aside. I always take pics, but I'll share them with you guys if you like. Click "Like" on this post for those that would like to see my fishing/camping photos from the next trip. Hell, there might be a story there, too. Whatever Happens, if there is a story, and pics in will be in the current Flower journal. Click here

I am always up for a good read. Personally, I don't like fish or fishing. I don't eat fish and fishing itself just seems boring. But my Dad use to live out on the water of Lake Erie. I do remember once when I lived in Miami that I made an attempt to fish. Didn't catch any fish but I caught a lobster!!!! That sucker was cooked brewing with a can of beer..Ah, good times. I can't even have fish for a pet, I kill them by over feeding them, love em to death literally...lol

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. My journals are a little confusing at first, have you figured out how they all tie together? All of my Maternity Ward, Flower Journals, and the main Cardboard Flower Box are all tied together. Wanna know how or have you got it?

At first I was a little confused, but after reading through the sour diesel and GDP I figured out that you have multiple journals going. As far as how you do it, I consider myself a student the game, so any time information is willing to be passed from a knowledgeable source I am all ears. I will continue to follow your threads and when the time comes and I can legally grow MMJ I will be honored to have you and the many other experienced growers :adore: mentor me through my grow journal. However, until that time comes, as I said before I will continue to subscribe and pop in here and there with a few questions.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom