Jandre2k3's New Organic Soil Adventures - Back To My Roots

Got the water issues fixed. RH is down, so over-watering issues are working through. Lights are at the top of the box. Stretch is nowhere near done, and I'm out of room. Plants are almost to 18" below the lights and I am out of headroom. As I have found already less than 18" causes bleaching and over-exposure issues. This should be interesting.

HI-RES

Going to have to thin it out and do some supercropping. Or maybe put a thrid level of net to help tuck them back down? GL and Keepem Green

Have a good time :passitleft: take a few of these :joint:

Plants are looking mighty fine btw.. BBW soon :rofl:

You don't wanna end up in Huntsville... They tried to send me away once down there for 12 seeds and a stem.. down there.. Called it conspiracy to cultivate marijuana. Took me acouple weeks to get outta there.. I know the real reason was the truck I was driving had a Bandito's Forever decal across the back window and acouple scooters in the back.. With me a long haired driving it.. Oh well be safe.. Keepem Green

You don't wanna end up in Huntsville... They tried to send me away once down there for 12 seeds and a stem.. down there.. Called it conspiracy to cultivate marijuana. Took me acouple weeks to get outta there.. I know the real reason was the truck I was driving had a Bandito's Forever decal across the back window and acouple scooters in the back.. With me a long haired driving it.. Oh well be safe.. Keepem Green
Yeah, I grew up there. I know all about how they will get you for one thing, and use it to get more, and more, and more. All a Texas cop has to do is say, "I detected the odor of marijuana..." or, "the K-9 indicated the presence of..." and that opens up the door for search and seizure. I'll be in a rental car, with an out-of-state license, travelling through rural Texas. I don't have to tell you how badly things can go from there...

Okay, so "The Stretch" is almost done, and I have the start of flowers showing. I figured I go ahead and get this one in before the weekend. Looks like 12-15 days for a good transition. Not doing GLR kinda hurt me for time.

Anyhow, with 138 days on these two frikkin plants so far, it's all about quality from here. So I'll start flower soil amendments when I return from Texas. Here are the Hi-Res for this week. A little early, but I wanted to get it out of the way, and preflowers are forming, so I wanted to show the flower starts.

Hi-Res

The new growth is solid and I would recommend to get rid of a leaf here and there and also some suckers, to improve the airflow and top buds. You are doing great so far! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom