Jandre2k3's New Organic Soil Adventures - Back To My Roots

Sorry for the loss of your old man Jandre..

Salvageable?

Hey, pot will heal itself a lot of the times.... You just need to get your head outta your ass.
I understand hurt my friend... I have been there. But you can't let that take over and not water your babies... Sorry about your Pops. I bearly knew mine. And never really met my Mom's. She died when I was like 4-5 years old. Pops died when I was 18. I didn't met him till I was 14-15. Put it this ways my grandparents raised me. And they were doing that silent explosion in Florida back in the early 70's. They were sick and really didn't need the baggage. So I have kind of been on my own since I was 15. But I hope you get it togather and get your jars full.. Hopefully all she'll have in afew dead leaves... GL and Keepem Green

Hey, pot will heal itself a lot of the times.... You just need to get your head outta your ass.
I understand hurt my friend... I have been there. But you can't let that take over and not water your babies... Sorry about your Pops. I bearly knew mine. And never really met my Mom's. She died when I was like 4-5 years old. Pops died when I was 18. I didn't met him till I was 14-15. Put it this ways my grandparents raised me. And they were doing that silent explosion in Florida back in the early 70's. They were sick and really didn't need the baggage. So I have kind of been on my own since I was 15. But I hope you get it togather and get your jars full.. Hopefully all she'll have in afew dead leaves... GL and Keepem Green
Yeah, I know. I'm working on it. I had problems with depression before this, and losing him didn't help. We were pretty close.

The plants have survived, but, they're gonna have no hash leaves at all. That's what's killing me.

There is always another plant dude.... I get lost as I call it alot. Chronic pain sucks after 20-30 years. So I understand. Still got to get outta bed and function. Times that's that hardest part,, getting movivated. I wake everyday and say well here we go again. Not that I get up early, hell my phone don't ring before noon. Some days I don't even answer it.. Deppression sucks. Just don't let it win over. Make yourself get started. If it don't work, you are on SSA? You can get a doc with something. I hear some of that shit works for some peoples sometimes.. But I think rarely. Sounds like you need a friend to come slap ya around in the mornings... Miss J does me every once inawhile...
GL and Keepem Green

GL.. Man you been having more than your share of bad luck. Your in soil now. Can I ask what dirt your using and fertilizers? Wasn't it cutting edge? I had afew problem with their products myself. I switiched back to organics in soil. Blood/bone meals rock phosphate, EWC and bat crap.
I went back to GH products. Cost is about the same. I use the Nova product for ease of it. And always add cal, you can't hardly givem too much of it when flowering. Bone meal has a good long term source. But I always boost them at flowering.. Wishing ya the best my friend.
GL and Keepem Green

GL.. Man you been having more than your share of bad luck. Your in soil now. Can I ask what dirt your using and fertilizers? Wasn't it cutting edge? I had afew problem with their products myself. I switiched back to organics in soil. Blood/bone meals rock phosphate, EWC and bat crap.
I went back to GH products. Cost is about the same. I use the Nova product for ease of it. And always add cal, you can't hardly givem too much of it when flowering. Bone meal has a good long term source. But I always boost them at flowering.. Wishing ya the best my friend.
GL and Keepem Green
Lol I've answered this one a couple times. Just go look on page 1, post 1. Gives a whole breakdown.

Not using CES anymore. Just the bloom booster.

Jandre purple kush f1... haven't tried number5, she smelt different than the rest. Also went longest and only just dried.. number1 is by far the best plant with the strongest effect. A special jar and not the first I go for, firstly because saving it like a treat but also a little to full on and I'm not always looking for that rushed out speed feeling. Number three I'd go for as a smoke, generic stone, allows me to work and get into it but also strong enough to keep me seated at home..

IMG_482310.JPG
IMG_482013.JPG
IMG_481114.JPG
IMG_48128.JPG
IMG_48108.JPG
IMG_479213.JPG
IMG_479713.JPG
IMG_47938.JPG
IMG_478612.JPG
IMG_476311.JPG
IMG_476114.JPG
IMG_477410.JPG
IMG_474915.JPG
IMG_47588.JPG
IMG_475412.JPG
IMG_47538.JPG

Jandre purple kush f1... haven't tried number5, she smelt different than the rest. Also went longest and only just dried.. number1 is by far the best plant with the strongest effect. A special jar and not the first I go for, firstly because saving it like a treat but also a little to full on and I'm not always looking for that rushed out speed feeling. Number three I'd go for as a smoke, generic stone, allows me to work and get into it but also strong enough to keep me seated at home..

Thank you very much for your help! Which beans do you recommend keeping, and which do you recommend culling (if any)? Most importantlly: which are you submitting as your F2?

Back
Top Bottom