Jandre2k3's New Organic Soil Adventures - Back To My Roots

I'll wait to five is sampled and others cured and get better feel of each.. number one is head and shoulders the keeper. Biggest yielding and purest effect.. also what I cloned and kept and now flowering.. I'll have to reveg one as I couldn't get more to clone.. keep seeds one to explore with more. this is all green crack (or the other way of saying it ,sorry) though and im not exactly sure what your looking for or if this is it... mums showing most in the beans I cracked of your f1's..

I'll wait to five is sampled and others cured and get better feel of each.. number one is head and shoulders the keeper. Biggest yielding and purest effect.. also what I cloned and kept and now flowering.. I'll have to reveg one as I couldn't get more to clone.. keep seeds one to explore with more. this is all green crack (or the other way of saying it ,sorry) though and im not exactly sure what your looking for or if this is it... mums showing most in the beans I cracked of them..
Best flavor, pain killing effect, and aroma are primary. Structure, yield, time are secondary.

Pain killing effect, cool..

420-magazine-mobile1864352127.jpg

Purple Urkle from B.I.D.

Nice micro pics..

Nice photos mate..

I do see some smoke about to hit your pipe.. Might not have done great on the grow,,, but them buds look worth smoking for sure....
Keep on going everything will be as it should...
GL Keepem Green

Nice photos mate..
Thank you, sir!
I do see some smoke about to hit your pipe.. Might not have done great on the grow,,, but them buds look worth smoking for sure....
Keep on going everything will be as it should...
GL Keepem Green
Yeah. Doc upped my antidepressants. Feeling a bit better and have some motivation again. PROZAC NATION!

Prozac. I can't count the time doc's tried me on some physic meds. And I'm not saying anything bad about them. Hell, that could be some of my problems. Pain sucks... Specially after 30 years of it. 30 years back wow. Seems like forever. I run that scooter off the road doing close to 100 MPH just east of the Antioch Bridge on River Road, flew thru the air and went thru a barbwire fence with my leg, and landed on my head. Damn, that was forever. But they always said I'd have depression from it. I'm just one that liked instant gratification. If a pill don't work after afew hours, I tend to not keep up on them. Levels were hard for me to keep up,,, Maybe I should join?
Hey been awhile since I made the rounds and your the unlucky one for the evening... Good marcos. And hoping he best this run for ya. We all had a bad run every now and then,, and this next one will shine.
Keepem Green

Someone say pics? Congrats on harvest man, can't wait to see it.. how they turn out?

Back
Top Bottom