Growing Time: 9-10 weeks
Flowering: ~67 days
Yield: Moderate
Scent: Lemon, pine, slightly minty
Flavor: Sweet, chocolatey, diesel aftertaste
Effects: Clear, cerebral
Suggested Medical Usage: Menstrual cramps
Harvest Month: End of October

Gorilla Glue #4 gets its name from the trichomes that "glue" up the scissors when manicuring this baby.
Gorilla Glue #4 was accidently created by Joesy Whales when some Chem Sis plants he was growing hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. Tired of seeded gardens, Joesy tossed out the strain. But his buddy, Mardogg, still had some seeds. Mardogg popped the beans years later and ended up with 4 pheno's of the GG, deciding #4 was worth keeping.

Joesy Whales: I have been getting a lot of questions about the gg4 so I'm going to tell everyone how it went down, a few years ago I was growing sour dubb and chem sister and some others, the chem sis threw a couple nanners and hit the sour dubb, I held those seeds for a year or so and finally popped 5 of them, they were ok, really had one nice pheno but I lost it in a security scare, the other 4 pheno's all hermed on me and totally seeded my whole stadium run, I was pissed, I got rid of all of it to a friend, Marrdog. He kept a lot of the seeds and about a year later we had a joint grow going and he popped I believe it was 6 of those seeds, I was really concerned that they would herm and didn't have much hope for them, they were all female, we ended up with pheno's 1 2 4 and one we called the runt, all were outstanding, the clear winner though was the gg 4. So thanks to Marrdog and lady luck

Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Gorilla Glue #4 »»» Sour Dubb x Chem Sister Hermie​
Sour_Dubb​
Unknown Mostly Sativa »»» Mostly Sativa
Chem Sister Hermie​
Chem Dawg a
Unknown Indica »»» Indica

GG4-1.jpg
gg4-2.jpg
gg4-3.jpg

What strain is it? Gorilla Glue #4
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa Dom
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEG
If in Veg... For how long? 2/24/2016
If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro Ebb & FlowSize of light? 400w LED
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 74F
RH of Room/cab? 24%
pH of media or res? 5.2 +/-3
Any Pests ? Not Right Now
How often are you watering? 3x / day
Type and strength of ferts used? Cutting Edge Solutions full line.

Cutting-Edge-Solutions-255x300_1_.jpg
gkit55q_1_.jpg
cutting-edge-solutions-bulletproof-si-5-percent-quart-9d5_1_.jpg

I see they changed labels on Cutting Edge. I used it before with descent results. Price is right. I also tried a Advanced Nut's. They all seem comp to GH products cept the price. Keepem Green

02-29-2016.jpg

They're 5 days in the new trays and already growing new. That tells me that the root system is growing really well under the "General Purpose Mild" mix. Going up to the Full "Vegetative Growth" strength next week. I'm sure that the roots can handle it, seeing how well they responded to the mild strength coming home. Thoughts?

Feed_Chart-CES1.jpg

DSCN0190_copy.jpg
DSCN018911.JPG

Maaaaaan I so want some GG#4. Clone only :straightface:. Nice job on the reset button. Don't mind me but..... They look like they love you:circle-of-love:
StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Hehe, Thanks. So do the fucking ROOT APHIDS!!
Image111004.jpg
Image121001.jpg
Image131002.jpg
Image141003.jpg

Don't worry... Got a soil drench with Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstaki strain SA-12 solids, spores, and Lepidopteran active toxins. OMRI Certified. Gonna see if it works.

Ouch GL with the cure. They are probably easier to rid one's self of over mites. But then I'm not up on hydro, but I think hydro lends to that kind of pest. A lot of products that work out there. Should be a one time drench you run for a minute or two that will wipem out.
I wish I knew what was causing my plants to do what they are. But that's a long story I'll get into one day on my thread. Hey I see Slims been driving thru. Well Dude Keepem Green

Ouch GL with the cure. They are probably easier to rid one's self of over mites. But then I'm not up on hydro, but I think hydro lends to that kind of pest. A lot of products that work out there. Should be a one time drench you run for a minute or two that will wipem out.
I wish I knew what was causing my plants to do what they are. But that's a long story I'll get into one day on my thread. Hey I see Slims been driving thru. Well Dude Keepem Green

Root aphids came in from one of my outside plants in soil. The LOVE soil, but will thrive in any environment. We can just SEE THEM EASIER in hydro.

Back
Top Bottom