Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Platinum Cookies - Veg Cycle For Cloning

PLATINUM COOKIES
(CLONE ONLY)

Platinum OG x GSC

The Platinum Cookies strain is a phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies with effects that are best described as spacey and relaxing; it is an Indica-dominant hybrid.

There has been a great deal of hype about the Girl Scout Cookies strain since it burst onto the California cannabis scene a few years ago. Patients and gardeners alike sought to find the "real Girl Scout Cookies" almost instantly.

There are a number of phenotypes of Girl Scout Cookies strain floating around - the Thin Mints cut and the Forum cut are just two examples - and even more disagreements about which is the "true original."

With that said, the Platinum Cookies phenotype has earned itself quite the reputation in its own right. It is known for its signature mix of orange, purple, and dark green an the fuel-like aroma that is reminiscent of the finest OG strains.

DSCN006112.JPG
DSCN005913.JPG
DSCN006812.JPG

THESE FOUR JOURNALS ARE FOR INFO ONLY AND ARE NOT ABANDONED!!

They are intended to remain open for my perpetual information, and updated periodically as such...

These will be a VEGETATIVE GROWTH ONLY journal, and I doubt that I will show any flowering in any of these four journals.

What four journals you ask??

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only for Purple Widow - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only Platinum Cookies - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only OG Bubba Kush- - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only Super Lemon Haze - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Please do not close these journals as abandoned or completed,

Thank you

So at the behest of a college, I am posting these journals to catalog the productivity of the custom build "Mother Ship" cabinet. It is a 2x4x6 fir cabinet purpose built cabinet with a 18"x24"x48" res cabinet below. The whole cabinet reaches from floor to ceiling with just enough clearance so as not to scrape off the "Popcorn" as the door opens to the grow space inside.
DSCN09304.JPG
DSCN09262.JPG
DSCN09242.JPG
DSCN006915.JPG
DSCN007116.JPG
(camera - color corrected/white balanced)

The LEDs inside run at a REAL power draw of 450w, giving a theoretical HID equivalent of 1000 if I were running HPS, or MH.

Back
Top Bottom