January Sale 15% Off Everything This Weekend at Herbies

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
I placed an order on the 10th but did not mention this offer. I just emailed them and asked if they could apply it but not for a discount, maybe throw in an extra seed or something because it hasn't shipped yet. Even if they can't that's OK, my fault.

I placed an order on the 10th but did not mention this offer. I just emailed them and asked if they could apply it but not for a discount, maybe throw in an extra seed or something because it hasn't shipped yet. Even if they can't that's OK, my fault.

Cool beans, I ordered the 10th and today (12th) got an e-mail informing me that it has already been despatched. I do wish they sold hats or caps with the Herbie character on them, I'd love to show my support and do a Lil bit of free advertising for them. :cheer:

Cool beans, I ordered the 10th and today (12th) got an e-mail informing me that it has already been despatched. I do wish they sold hats or caps with the Herbie character on them, I'd love to show my support and do a Lil bit of free advertising for them. :cheer:

The discount was for the forums only, we didnt advertise it anywhere else. The only thing we have with Herbies on is a t-shirt, im sure the team would send you one if you emailed them :)

The discount was for the forums only, we didnt advertise it anywhere else. The only thing we have with Herbies on is a t-shirt, im sure the team would send you one if you emailed them :)

Nope, they don't have any but I did get my seed order. Is there anyone I should specifically ask?

Nope, they don't have any but I did get my seed order. Is there anyone I should specifically ask?

Only sales@herbiesheadshop.com, they are customer services. I remote work so am not with the team. They have obviously ran out of t shirts. I will post a thread if and when we get more printed

Back
Top Bottom