January Sale At Herbies Seeds

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Herbie would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

Until the end of January we have a 50% sale on many seeds, check out our cannabis seed sale page to see all the discounted items.

:)

We have also added new strains from Big Buddha Seeds - Sch'Lemon Cake as well as a new breeder, Flavour Chasers.

Cash payment worked out just fine for me.

Just thought I'd share my latest order experience with Herbies.
It has been a couple years since I ordered from them because I'm too old and tired to go through the learning process of bitcoin. When they were forced to remove the credit card option as payment I have been trying different seed banks, but I missed Herbies. I was going to send a certified mail cash payment but they it was something like $37 for an envelope from the USA so I put $130 cash in an envelope, crossed my fingers and sent it out. Yesterday I received an e-mail saying payment was received and the order was being processed.

Cash payment worked out just fine for me.

Just thought I'd share my latest order experience with Herbies.
It has been a couple years since I ordered from them because I'm too old and tired to go through the learning process of bitcoin. When they were forced to remove the credit card option as payment I have been trying different seed banks, but I missed Herbies. I was going to send a certified mail cash payment but they it was something like $37 for an envelope from the USA so I put $130 cash in an envelope, crossed my fingers and sent it out. Yesterday I received an e-mail saying payment was received and the order was being processed.

Thank you Curly Beaver, glad you have returned to us :)

Back
Top Bottom