Janx's 1st SOG under CFL's

looky the little girlies... Good luck to you hope they grow up into fine ladies.
I had tons of problems with heat as well. Central air, air con in the flower room (died once what a disaster) and 3 vornado fans really helped me move more air about. We have heat warnings everyday. plants just hate to grow when its too hot .>90 degrees I have seen here in the south..

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I had a VERY close call last night. Family issues.......but the entire room has been pulled for now. I will not be setting back up until we move to Colorado. My freedom and children cannot be gambled with like that. So I boxed my equipment, burned my stash box, pipes, etc in the burn barrel,....hell I even busted my bong and torched the plants. Don't want to seem paranoid, so please understand that I have some very UNCOOL family. Like the kind that calls you in...so I guess all I can say is that I am very fortunate to have not gone by way of so many other good peeps that now live in cages. God bless all of you in your efforts and keep at it. At least I can live vicariously through ya'll....lol.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :ganjamon:

Wow. What a bummer. You were so close. I admire the family first precautions though. Gota do it. Take care and hope you stay safe brother. Till next grow.

Oh....I forgot to add that they're mostly 2 to a pot because I was counting on 50% males. We'll see how it goes.

its not smart to do this 2 to a pot even if you're counting on 50% males.......the reason being the roots get tangled together and when you do remove males, it will create a huge mess because u will be pulling out roots from healthy females. and if you chop them down at root level, the males roots will decay inside which also creates a problem. i would highly suggest starting them in jiffy pots 3" are perfect and cheap. like 30 for $1-2. then you can just throw the males away efficiently and it makes transplanting females a breeze. its good when u transplant not to drop the whole jiffy pot in like people do for vegtables because sometimes it will have trouble breaking out of the jiffy pot and make it rootbound and a small plant with no potential. so when u transplant just break the jiffy pot off, its really easy. you could even use them red or blue 16 oz party cups but u would have to cut slits in the bottom for proper drainage. and make sure u take it off when transplanting. i like the jiffy pots 3" are key for germination in the jiffy germination nursery black w/ clear see thru top, keeps moisture/heat in.

Back
Top Bottom