Jar Sizes

AdaminCO

What size jars do everyone use for storage?

Are there any curing pros/cons with using bigger (64/32oz) vs. smaller (16oz)?

I plan to use Boveta 62s in the jars, so maintaining humidity isn’t a factor. (I don’t think)

I have changed to a Pint and a half jars, a half pint smaller than a quart jar. I was talking to the guy at the grow shop about how much of Bovida to place in the quart jar, maybe two packs, he spoke that it is about how much air space in the jar. I place a weighed out ounce in jars so I know what I have. I bought a case of the pint and a half 2 years ago sample packed them it worked just fine, the next year I had a few more, just fine again. So as of this year everything is going in the smaller 1 1/2 pint ball jars. Have a good season y'all.

I have changed to a Pint and a half jars, a half pint smaller than a quart jar. I was talking to the guy at the grow shop about how much of Bovida to place in the quart jar, maybe two packs, he spoke that it is about how much air space in the jar. I place a weighed out ounce in jars so I know what I have. I bought a case of the pint and a half 2 years ago sample packed them it worked just fine, the next year I had a few more, just fine again. So as of this year everything is going in the smaller 1 1/2 pint ball jars. Have a good season y'all.

I'm using the 2qt jars with 67gm 62% Boveda packs.

How much medicine is placed in a jar that large, just so I have a reference.
I use the 8 gram Boveda in each 1 1/2 pint jars with 1 ounce of medicine, dried. My supply shop has switched to a brand like Boveda called Boost, Integra Boost, used it this year and works the same for me. I save my 62 packs in a airtight jar together and they last for 2 going on 3 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom