Jari's Secret Garden

Jarimuana

Hello and Welcome! If you are reading this I am already dead...

...dead excited! Hi Guys! Jari here with the promised perpetual garden. I started this monster project at the end of January but I've posted almost no news about it since starting so we've got a lot to talk about!

:welcome:

I'll be posting weekly updates on the journal with lots of photos and witty anecdotes to keep you all on the edges of your seats! As per Jari's normal grows, its safe to assume there will be lots of issues and problems along the way and I look forward to amusing you with them all!

Without further delay!

Equipment:
- 2.4 x 1.2 Lighthouse Max Tent
- 1.5 x 1.5 DS150 Tent
- 1.0 x 1.0 Lighthouse Max
- x2 RVKs
- x2 TD-Silents
- x3 600w Digital Ballasts / Air Cooled Hoods
- x1 AP - 450 LED
- x2 Mountain Air Carbon Filters
- x1 Rhino Carbon Filter
- 18L Black Square Pots
- 2/3 Plant!t Perlite : 1/3 Plant Magic Pro Soil ratio

Secondary Equipment
- HoMedics Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Ecoheater 50cm Slimline Tube Heater(55W)
- Etekcity IR Laser Thermometer
- ThermoGuard Plug-in Digital Thermostat
- 75GPD 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Unit
- Blooming Weather "Klima" Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer
- MarsHydro LED Visual Eye Protection
- 120L Water Butt
- Digital PH Pen
- x2 FA50 40m2 p/h Ozone Generator
- NPK/PH Soil Test Kits

Additives
- Plant Magic Cal-Mag
- Plant Magic Grow
- Plant Magic Bloom

The Garden
- The 1.5 x 1.5 - Germination / Veg Tent.
- The 2.4 x 1.2 - Flower Tent
- The 1.0 x 1.0 - Currently flowering x4 Big Buddha - Cheese x Cheese

FloorPlan1.png

This is how the grow room is currently configured.
PlantFloorPlan.png

Depending on the summer temperatures, I may or may not be adding supplemental LED lighting to the 2.4 x 1.2.
FloorPlanLighting.jpg

This is what the configuration will look like during the flowering stage.
FlowerFloorPLan.jpg

This Projects' Strains​

Barney's Farm - Critical Kush

420-magazine-mobile266827573111111111111111111.jpg

Critical Kush comes from a blend of the famous Critical Mass with our own OG Kush. This is an extremely vigorous and powerful Indica plant which yields huge amounts of strong Kush. You can take pleasure in its sticky feel, crystal covered buds, aromatic scent and don't forget the ultimate knockout stone. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding and its Indica dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief and late night smoking. You can expect flowers within 8 weeks from this medium height plant.
Genetics Critical Mass x OG Kush
Indica 100%
THC 25%

Barney's Farm - Blue Cheese​

420-magazine-mobile1427359932BLUECHEESE222222222222222222222222222221.jpg

This strain of Blue Cheese is one of the best and strongest on the market, and is guaranteed to knock your head off. This is an easy to grow strain, which creates an incredible yield of fragrant and tasty buds. The intense aged-cheese flavours are softened by a sweet blueberry aftertaste. The short stocky plant has strong side branches which develop heavy sticky colas in a short flowering period. Prepare to relax because this is a true sensation for Indica enthusiasts.
Genetics Original Cheese x Blueberry
Indica 80%
Sativa 20%
THC 20%

Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk​

420-magazine-mobile1246844042PCPCPCPCPC111111111111111111111.jpg

The crossing of our famous Pineapple with our Cheese & Skunk #1 strains has created this new extremely vigorous and stable plant. This mould and disease resistant plant brings together the essence and flavours of these three outstanding strains. The earthy Cheese & Skunk flavours are followed by a pineapple aftershock, giving this strain a delicious and unique taste. This plant has a high yield, with a powerful couch-lock effect.
Genetics Pineapple x Skunk #1 x Cheese
Indica 80%
Sativa 20%
THC 25%

Sweet Seeds - Ice Cool​

420-magazine-mobile557980624ICICICICICIC.jpg

Sweet Seeds' Ice Cool is a hybrid species created from an upgrade of NYC Diesel and a variant of Indian genetics. This cannabis breed is renowned for its potency and a high grow of ultra-strong marijuana with uncommon, exotic flavor. Feminized marijuana seeds of this weed have mainly Sativa genes showing all characteristics of its kind.
Genetics NYC Diesel x Indian
Indica 40%
Sativa 60%
THC 22%

Green House Seeds - Super Lemon Haze​

SLH160.jpg

A very citrus-like haze, works fast and lasts long.
It is a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and appetite stimulation.
Genetics Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze.
Indica 30%
Sativa 70%
THC 20%

30th of January Planted 20 new seeds;
x5 Sweet Seeds - Ice Cool
x5 Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk
x5 Barney's Farm - Critical Kush
x5 Barney's Farm - Blue Cheese

x3 of the seeds dried out during Germination as a result of carelessness.

4th of February - Planted 5 new seeds;
x5 Green House Seed Company - Super Lemon Haze

15th of February - Removed 2 weak pheno plants, both were Pineapple Chunk.

19th of February - Commences Start of Veg with 20 Healthy Females

20th of February - Moved plants from the Ex-Germi cubby to the Veg Tent
- Added the LEDs

Oh! I almost forgot the Grow cat! Where would I be without her?!
420-magazine-mobile1228712143.jpg

Feel free to get involved in discussions, any criticisms / advice given is greatly appreciated! I aim to teach just as much as learn from my threads!

:high-five:

Right buddy,

Prepared to give you one more shot on your journals....interesting to see you put up a lot about your grow and no pics...lol

Through a lot of study I've found out what was wrong with your big Buddha cheese plants early on and also what happened mine when I grew them. It was a zinc deficiency. It show up on new growth from the top of the plant like yours and mine did. It seems that the bbc are zinc lovers!

Just on your previous Defol of said plants. Defol should be done over a period of days, not all at once. Usually it should be done at week 3 of grow and and again week 3 of flower. The plant should always be given at least 3/4 days to recover before switching to flower or any other lst or hst. I'm sure you will get some sort of yield off them though.

Good luck on this and I will follow.

Sup guys! Some pics I took after transplanting them 3 days ago!

420-magazine-mobile6306275.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1542797044.jpg

420-magazine-mobile826258490.jpg

420-magazine-mobile238042820.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1924537670.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1250781420.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1073627054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1043053573.jpg

420-magazine-mobile209508644.jpg

4 of the super lemon haze are in those terracotta pots, they will be transplanted a second time in a month perhaps ?

420-magazine-mobile2075253695.jpg

Look at the fuzzies on that! That was taken on the 17th

Here a peak at the Big Buddha's

420-magazine-mobile1770626741.jpg

420-magazine-mobile140827501.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1589595853.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1122579531.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1553453028.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh and they were all topped after the second node a week before transplant. They've all responded well. Earlier today I gave the Super lemon haze a good squeeze and broke all the stems so that they're barely held up. I know it's early for this sort of training but I'm interested to see how they respond and they've got a long life of abuse to come so they may as well get used to it. *thumbs up*

Oh and they were all topped after the second node a week before transplant. They've all responded well. Earlier today I gave the Super lemon haze a good squeeze and broke all the stems so that they're barely held up. I know it's early for this sort of training but I'm interested to see how they respond and they've got a long life of abuse to come so they may as well get used to it. *thumbs up*

I wish to be this organized and professional with my growing soon . glad to be getting your advice. Amazing buds

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sup guys! I chopped down the Big Buddhas today. Each plant had about 20 tops and the buds are puny and small but I'm not surprised given the size of the plants.

420-magazine-mobile461667626.jpg

You will like this.. I took down the old 1.5 tent which had long since served it's usefulness. Instead of binning it I decided to make a scrog frame and a 80Cm x 40cm X 80cm germination tent with it..I had a lot of fun and the scrog frame is actually boss.

Frame for tent being constructed.
420-magazine-mobile883809809.jpg

The finished tent.

On other news the new girls have been moved to the 2.4 tent and seem to like it. I've had good growth on all of them. You can see the scrog frame too.

I'm going to take it down, lower the height, clean it up with some vinegar and wrap with white electrical tape as its rusty and too tall.

420-magazine-mobile1845731986.jpg

Hi Jari. How long from light flip did you chop down the bbc's?

You got something out of it which I knew you would. Difficult to tell from the photo how small or large they are but looks enough for a personal stash for quite a while. Be interested to know the dry weight after they hang for a while.

Also be a bit careful with that fan and heater on them. You don't want them to dry out too quick.

Hi guys! Sorry the updates a little late I got side tracked as usual..

Day 41 from weeds
Day 21 of Veg

Been experimenting with super cropping, And I've introduced 0.5ml plant magic grow per litre of water as of yesterday.

420-magazine-mobile1065843609.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2026240890.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1921088383.jpg

420-magazine-mobile506607117.jpg

420-magazine-mobile629694599.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1325900705.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546071072.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2012625225.jpg

I've also planted a tray of Forget me nots... I'm not proud of myself
420-magazine-mobile878594724.jpg

:thanks:

Awesome setup and gorgeous plants. I'm liking the variety of genetics. I'm subbed looking forward to seeing these girls flower out. Might have to flip sooner than later as it looks like they will be bushy and thick Great work!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Cheers J! Glad to have you with us!

I originally planned to flip on the 31st having 16/20 plants in the 2.4m X 1.2m and the other 4(the X4 SLH in the terracotta pots) in the 1m X 1m to veg for a further month..

But now I'm considering picking up a second 2.4 X 1.2 and having 8 in each of the 2.4 tents whilst veg and flowering the SLH in the 1X1 that will push my flip date to somewhere around the end of April.

I'll let you know what I decide in the next update a week from now :thumb:

I definitely planted a lot of plants and didn't plan on then taking up so much space. If space and lightning isn't a issue I would go with the extra space. Will certainly give u much more yield in the same time and allow your plants to reach their full potential. All depends on what's more convenient to u yield or space. Either way u will get a ton of good buds with those great genetics! I only have a Barney's farm liberty haze vegging because of its miraculous medicinal properties bt ive had my eye on a few more. Looking into cobs at the moment so it will be nice to see how u integrate leds and hps together should see good results!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom