Jarr0c1's First Grow - Feminised LSD & Auto Afghan Kush

Jarr0c1

Hey guys,

I just signed up for this forum for me to ask for help if i needed it!
I have just set up my grow tent, and i have just filled up my two pots with 70% coco coir and 30% perlite.
I've made sure my medium is moist but not too wet.
I have checked my water P.H it is at 7.0.

I have just planted my seeds about 2cm deep, i have a 600 watts HPS light about 45-55cm away from the soil. it feels warm after 10 seconds of putting my hand under the light.

Although i wasnt sure whether i should put in my nutrients already or wait until the seed germinated into a seedling? Does anyone know about this?

I'm still not quite sure how i can upload photos! I will upload once i figure out how to do it!

re: Jarr0c1's First Grow - Feminised LSD & Auto Afghan Kush

Hey jarroc, welcome to:420 glad you decided to join up. Check my signature for helpful links on how to upload pics and get this journal of to the right start. You're not going to be alone in this grow. Goodluck brother, and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Your were i hope to be in next week. Starting your first grow. I'm along for the ride. I to will be growing with 600 watt hps for first grow. I'm excited to watch. Good Luck

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using 420

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late updates!! Been so busy lately, the plant has been looking great on its 2nd week, till now where I'm starting to notice that it is turning into pale colour instead of dark green?

Can anyone help me out?

420-magazine-mobile741735956.jpg

The first image is the Afghan Kush

420-magazine-mobile1384297835.jpg

The second image is LSD

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your medium has no nutrients in what so ever. I'm guessing they're about 2 weeks old? If so their cotyledon food is running out and it's time for a LIGHT feeding of broad spectrum nutes. What are you going to be feeding her? You can foliar feed them in the meantime if your pots are still wet. But it time to pull out the plant food, the lightening of the Green is the beginning of a nitrogen def.
So...

Okay that's what I thought. I thought it was a nitrogen def but I have been feeding it with Dutch master grow one range.

It's 2% nitrogen though? Is that enough? Should I get the one with 10-10-10 ?

I'm not familiar with Dutch master nutes, is a standalone nutrient or is a 2 on3 part? Either way it needs a little more nitrogen...

Foliage is the leaves on your plants. Foliar feeding is when you spray the water/food onto the leaves and lethem soak it up through their stomata. I found a small article, check this thread.

How to foliar feedhope that gets your research going, ttys...

It's a one part feed I'll send a photo.
I usually pour water on top of my plant so there will be some drops stuck on the leaves.
Yesterday I put a bit extra nutrients in, it looks like it burnt one of the leaf . How do I solve this?

It's not getting enough of nutrients but it's getting too much!

So which is the best nutes to feed them?

It's very hard to control the one part nutrients. You can't give it less of one without the others.. A two or three part base nutrient solution is ideal. There are many Brands out there. Check out the sponsor page to see what folks are using. There's not much you can do with the current food you got, you can supplement with organics... ie. Bone meal or blood meal for some macro nutes. Not sure which one is for phosphorus. Check into that... But if recommend finding a good 2 part nute system.

KiG brother :green_heart:cheers

Is there any good instructions as to how I can measure my feed if it's in 3 parts or two parts. How will I know when I need to add something and when I need to stop adding something?

I'll check out the sponsor page now.

They are looking amazing and big. Will upload photos tonight.

420-magazine-mobile967966867.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1021735128.jpg

The first image is Afghan Kush

The second image is LSD

does anyone think LSD is sick? It's not as firm as afghan kush?

the kush is known to have strong branches and resistance, is this the reason?

I take it back, the LSD has been growing hella bigger this morning, although, my mind is set on getting new nutes, the problem is, money D:

420-magazine-mobile1532365296.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1582449556.jpg

Sorry for the colour, the light is too bright for my phone haha

Top - afghan

Bottom - LSD

Yes but I think it's only for water. I need to buy soil ph tester right?

So it has grew a lot of leaves! :D

420-magazine-mobile1216267920.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1825051120.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1141361554.jpg

1st image (after watering) afghan

2nd image (after watering) LSD

3rd image, AFGHAN - QUESTION: is the leaves burnt by the nutes? This is one of 3 leaves that has yellow spots on it.

How do I fix this?

Yes but I think it's only for water. I need to buy soil ph tester right?

You don't need a soil PH tester you just need a normal one for checking the PH of the nutrient solution you are feeding to your plants. Do you have an EC meter too?

GreenFingers

I think that has been the problem. I've been pouring it on top of the leaves. I'll pour from a bottle now into the coco coir

Back
Top Bottom