Jars or Bags?

sugarmagnolia

What really keeps your buds fresher? I keep hearing from some people that you shouldn't use a jar or a small container (like an altoids box) because it exposes your buds to more air than a baggie would. However other people tell me that jars are better because the crystals that rub of on the bag are the best part of your weed.

happy 420th post stoner4life ^_^

and as for altoid containers and things like that, they're just not airtight enough. small airtight jar good. baggie better than altoid. jar better than baggie.

jars and rubbermaids are by far the best way to preserve the good herb.... bags are for more temporary storage, rather than extended time storage

I got a glass jar and it's great.
Rubbermaid type containers do work well too.
I don't like keeping the herb in baggies, seems to dry up to fast.
I agree with Endo, bags are for temporary storage, you get your stash and once your home you put it elsewhere.

med. bottles work fine... the crystals stick to the sides of the sandwich baggies so i dont use them any more.

Use jars - NOT tins like Altoid boxes, because those have small openings around the hinges that makes them non-airtight.

like everyone said jars jars.... please visit my thread in the pic area and post up what you use to hold your plantz :headbanger:

i have a big airtight jar...i use it to keep all my weed in. it can hold a lil over a pound if you pack it tight..i usualy just throw whatever bud i get in there ( and im always buying weed everyday whether i already have some or not) so i always have a variety of buds in my jar

I just have a little jar, but it smells like candy in there. What do your guy's jars smell like? I smelled my buddies jar and it smells like straight skunk.

I use a med bottle because I never have enough to store in a jar, even a small jar...

I'm thinking about picking up one of those jars with the giant corkk lids. They sell them at the local headshop. They're pretty sweet.

but I deff have to agree that any type of jar is better for your bud then baggies.

i think i mentioned this but if you do have jars every week or so open the jars and move aroun the herb and let some air this will help it keep longer... but i mean why would you wanna save your herb :bong:

ah yup not being a ass, but i really forget theres alot of people taht dont live in cali and dont got connects...

like if i run out i can make a call or just go to any the 15+ clubs in SB... with 3 being less than a mile away literally a 3 min car ride.

everyone move to cali lets party :headbanger:

ah yup not being a ass, but i really forget theres alot of people taht dont live in cali and dont got connects...

like if i run out i can make a call or just go to any the 15+ clubs in SB... with 3 being less than a mile away literally a 3 min car ride.

everyone move to cali lets party

i have 7 different solid connections...and a few aquentinces(sp?) that i can get bud from....i would love to move to cali...except theres only 2 big problems....its so expensive to ive there...and i hate surfers lol

everyone move to cali lets party :headbanger:

um what? california isn't the only place you can get weed. california is great but i hate hearing people from there bragging about their state.

Back
Top Bottom