Jassa Goes Organic Again - DR60 250w - Blue Cheese - LSD - Pineapple Chunk

Day 8 Flower.
---------------
VEG 24 days
7Days to start flower

So start of week 2 today.
Only plain water this week. lil bit of tips nuteburn.
Starting to form some trichs :)

Pictures:
budmode1all.jpg

budmode1crystal.jpg

budmode1.jpg

budmode1weird.jpg

PEACE!

Day 15 Flower.
---------------
VEG 24 days
7Days to start flower

No more stretch =) First time thats happened!
trichs are starting to show up everwhere and buds are developing good.

looks like some branches will need more support, cause some of em are real thin!

The gang :)
alldad.jpg

blue18.jpg

zzom.jpg

Cheers!

Better late than never. Looking good jassa. Don't even miss the LSD in there. Perhaps the remaining ladies will reward you for the extra space...they usually do as long as you move some branches around.

Better late than never. Looking good jassa. Don't even miss the LSD in there. Perhaps the remaining ladies will reward you for the extra space...they usually do as long as you move some branches around.

Welcome!
Yeah i think the remaining ladies really like the extra space :)
To bad it was the LSD though, really wanted to try that strain, but theres a future hehe!

Question

OK so noticed som hairs allready going red :/ Do i have more fucking Hermies????Why do they even exist??
Every grow i always this uncertain, Look at the pictures, new calyxes or balls? To early for red hairs?
4 weeks since 12/12 and 3 weeks since pistils on all flowers.

newcalyxes2.jpg

newcalyxes.jpg

budhair.jpg

Milky early to!
trichs37.jpg

sad :/

A hermie plant changes loads, firstly you notice a mad stall in budding the smell drops off massively and the crystal count goes bye bye! Also the budstructure changes becoming loose and compartmentalized. Everything switches energy very quickly. So I just go be the scent check if ever concerned. If it still stinks and is sticky your golden! :)

Thats what happened to my first plant ever =) It was megastressed and one day all chrystals were gone and smell was gone!
And thats definitely not happening here, i can really start to smell that cheese :) Which i reallly like, but not good for stealth.. need to have my windows open all the time...

weird thing is, it doesnt smell in the closet where my tent is but in my hallway, guess small amounts of air that builds up to a big smell... IM pretty wasted right now.. but any ideas how to remove all of the smell :/ got a bunch of family coming over next week :/

It can totally impregnate your crop if used in the same space, leaving a horrid unnatural floral taste.
If used in a diff area it does a good job at masking MJ smells.

Good point LA. I use carbon can filters in my grow room AND ONA out in the house, and though I didn't read it anywhere, in understanding the science on how ONA works I didn't want it anywhere around my grow. I made an ONA bucket and keep it in the alcove near the dog food bin/feeding area. It adds to the "explanation factor" since I have 2 big-ass dogs.

Yeah the smell is a bit of an issue, can only smell it at first when opening door! And in my grow romm where i have my tent it doesnt smell at all, but i guess small small amount of smell eventually builds up to the smell. I have a brand new CanLite Filter 300m3, and a big ass fan, dont know the numbers in my head but it does the job och pulling the air ot of the tent.. guess problem is that theres no window nere the closet so probablu builds up..

I have an ONA block, that i use when guest or friends are coming over. Not in growroom but in the hallway, hopefully that wont effect the plants =/
Its good that its summer so i can have my windows open!

So i have all the products to reduce smell, but i can smell it :) None of my friends noticed though. But they dont know how the beautiful plant smell so...
Will uppload some pictures later!
Waiting for em to bulk up, thiink i got some nuteburn on 2 of the nranches,( i will upload pictures)

Day 29 Flower.
---------------
VEG 24 days
7Days to start flower

Ok So we are soon halfway on this round :) Only giving organic nutes once 1 week.
Here are som pictures!

The 3 Queens
5_4_all.jpg

Close up
5_3trichs.jpg

A lil bit of nuteburn? Or light bleach?
5_3_nuteburn.jpg

Some snow
5_2frost.jpg

A lil bit of nuteburn? Or light bleach?
5_1nb.jpg

:circle-of-love: