Jassa Goes Organic Again - DR60 250w - Blue Cheese - LSD - Pineapple Chunk

jassa

So here we go Organic again :)

Some new strains, new soil, and more stealth.
Goal is to minimize the stretch as always, will do topping on all, and probably som lst, all depends on how the "girls" behave :)

Tent: DR60
Soil: Plant Magic Soil Supreme
Pots: Dirt Pots 17L big, 11-12L soil.
Nutrients: Oldtimer Organic Grow, Oldtimer Organic Bloom
Lights: VEG 250w MH, Bloom 250W HPS with a new cooltube :)
Strains:Barney's Farm: Blue Cheese, Pineapple Chunk, LSD.

Started 18/5 with 5 seeds 2 BC,2PC and 1 LSD
Put em between papers and in a plastic bag in warm room.
They all cracked and got tail the next day!! 12h, amazing.

Allthough one was a bit slower and after put in small cups with soil only 4 sprouted. So one seedling dead (pineapple chunk)

20/5 all seeds has sprouted with two nice leaves =)

26/5 Transplanted to their new home for the rest of the season.

Re: Jassa goes organic again. DR60 250w. Blue Cheese, LSD, Pineapple Chunk

Week 2

232.PNG

So here they are. They responded well to transplant, no water since friday and soil is still wet but they like it =)
Probably topping friday.

Much love!

looking good :thumb:

Glad to have you all on board :)

There will be picture updates every monday! So tomorrow is the start of Week 3, and i need a new carbon filter again :S

Week 3

So start of week 3, and after the first watering since transplant they explodeed :). Thinking about starting flower later this week, as u know my biggest problems are height issues :/. They are almost exactly 1 foot today, and i dont want em to be more then 3 feet when stretchings done.. What do yall think?

Topped 3of em and fimed one..

Did some light defoliation today and the leaves are huge INDICAS! Never had so big leaves after only 2 full weeks.

Well here are some pictures

Only 7 days a part
232.PNG
31497.jpg

Big Leaves
3_24.jpg

After defol
3_34.jpg

awesome.

Started 12/12 yesterday :)
Keeping cooltube 2 inches from canopy, and still using MH trying to stop the stretch as much as possible.
Will switch to HPS in 10 days.
Its a pretty even canopy and height is aprox 1.5 feet.

Pineapple chunk switched place with the little smaller blue cheese2, so the biggest are on one side of the tent and the smaller are on the other side.
Gave em small amount of nutrition just to warm em up, today plain water only.

The roots really like the new pots, maybe to good cause some of the roots are growing throught the side of the pots! lol,

Well all is going good so far =) Start of 4 weeks monday and ill hook yall up with some pictures.

Week 4

4 days of 12/12 has passed and the stretch is on! 2feet now.
No pistils yet and only one watering with nutes.

Im doing a semiscrog, trying to get an even canopy, there are som lower branches that i would like to stretch some more...

Some pictures =) I know the budding cycle is more fun so only two pictures.

4_31.jpg
4_21.jpg

Cheers!

Hey these guys look amazing just like your other grow that i just read through. These are awesome man! Good luck and will be watching !

week5

First week of flower, they have stretched alot so been tying down and moving em around. They look good =) No nute problems or anything.

Allthough LSD is showing some weird flowers, is it a hermaphrodite? It got really tight nodes with thick branches so really dont hope so :/ but as you can see on my pictures there is both pistils and som other thind. No stalk on the "balls" though so guess ill have to wait. Here are some pictures. just gave em water so they look abit droopy =)

Heres LSD withe her tight nodes, and then the weird flower/balls... what do yall think?
lsdtightnodes.jpg

hermball4.jpg

hermball.jpg

hermball2.jpg

hermball3.jpg

flower223.jpg

Flowermode
flower126.jpg

tyingdown.jpg

allofem5.jpg

Cheers!

Wheres all my friends =)

Well i did not like the foreign parts on the LSD :( So killed it!
Lucky i saw it early in flower!, but really bad genetics BARNEYS FARM!!! Should i complain to em? Conditions are great and no stress whatsoever :/

So sad when i could have so much more space for the other girls! But still 3 of em in my small tent! ONly female parts so far =)

Hey buddy :) sorry I haven't been by in a while, just busy with my new toys on my big thread. Its a real shame about your LSD, but I reckon you made the right choice! :) Now you just have more room to spread the others!
All else looks great and very healthy so its still gonna be a great show, aI have no doubt! :)

Thx light =)

It looks like male parts to you to right?
Well whats done is done, and i read other that hade problems with LSD going ladyboy!

Im really busy too, so will try to read as many journals as i can this weekend.

They really love that expensive premixed soil ! Or maybe its the new pots =)
PLANT!T Professional Growing | PLANT!T® Dirt Pots
Plant Magic Plus Soil Grow | Plant Magic Plus Soil Bloom | Promoting Healthy Plant Growth

Organic and good =)

:love:

Friiiiday :)

Well im cheating with an early picture.
LSD is out from the tent, but you cant barely see it, been moving branches and i guess the other girls like the extra space.
A little nuteburn on tips, gave em first flower nutes yesterday to get em started.
Next will be water only.

The girls!
flowah.jpg

Have a great weekend yall!

Back
Top Bottom