Jay233 Grows With New 675W Perfect Sun COB LED In Coco

Nice grow Jay233 awesome light I am envious :) Can anyone tell me what COB's are used in this light please? I know they are 50w Cree but what chip CXA or CXB, model #, what CRi / 3500k or 3000k? Also what drivers run the COB is it a meanwell? Is there any spec sheet on the lights other than Cree 50w COBS? Thanks in advance and keep up the photos I am loving it.
Thank you Pistil Kid.
LEDRF would be the best to answer that question as he is the builder of the Perfect Sun lights. You can send him a PM if you want.

The new cob is proving to be just as advertised.great to see.i run goliath and i love it;) happy growing

Yes sir it is. I'm am sold on the perfect sun spectrum especially with IR and UV. I've also done a few grows with COB leds and wow the intensity and useable spectrum without unnecessary heat is incredible.

Here's today's update
20170607_065151.jpg

Thank you Pistil Kid.
LEDRF would be the best to answer that question as he is the builder of the Perfect Sun lights. You can send him a PM if you want.

Thanks Jay233 sorry to have taken over your thread I will follow your journal with a lot of interest, the girls are looking very health congrats mate.

You not killing it Jay, plants look very healthy.. I'm not sure why others insist that your killing it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom