Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Well that's where it gets tricky lol. I use the frosty sugar leaf trim and popcorn buds. It depends on how tricome laden what I'm using is. I usually start with an oz. Of good trim to one lb of butter (4 sticks). If I want it stronger I use less butter. If the trim isn't covered with tricomes I also use less butter. I've found the oz. To 1 lb works pretty good for a starting point. If I only have a half oz of good trim ready I just use 2 sticks of butter and so on. The butter to water ratio I just do 1 cup of water per stick of butter with a minimum of 2 cups of water. So if I'm only using one stick of butter in the crock pot I will still use at least 2 cups of water, keeps the butter from over heating in the crock pot....ask me how I know lol.
You can also do it in a saucepan over the stove without water, just butter or you can use water with the saucepan. Lots of different ways to make canna butter but what works best for me is decarb ed in the oven and then low heat in the crock pot for a while.
Hope that wasn't to confusing.
I sure appreciate that, i have never tried the butter or edibles, i never see them around here were im from, i will definitely give it a shot, sounds simple enough and im sure i will get better as i go, ive been wanting to get a recipe, thanks again.✌

I took a couple of the buds from today's harvest of Jawa Pie and I put them on a paper plate so I could take some crappy pics lol.
20170526_204736.jpg
20170526_205142.jpg

No flash

Thank you Jgrow

Yeah I'm really impressed with the trichome production on that Jawa Pie.
Did the bud washing for the first time with this plant. So far im very glad i did. The smell is fantastic. Just started curing them this morning. We smoked a nug last night that broke off about a week ago when I was moving the plant....no that's not an excuse, it really did break off lol. The taste is citrus and mint, delicious. Can't wait till the cure is done so we can really get the full flavor.
I'll do a smoke report when it's done curing. .

Also wanted ro mention I am really impressed with the leds I've been using and am no longer using hid after using MH and HPS for years. I removed my last HID (cool tube 600w) from my grows a few weeks ago and I've only noticed benifits. Too bad I just bought a new eye hortilux bulb 6 weeks ago. I'm sure I could of found a better way to spend thst $130 lol

Oh and we really like the Jawa Pie. The flavor is coming out more each day it cures. I'm going to wait on the smoke report till the cure is complete but we smoked a couple more buds today and the mint flavor and citrus was even more prominent but we noticed a sweet almost cake type finish. Really nice. In Vader's smoke report of Jawa Pie he mentioned a pound cake type flavor and he hit the nail on the head. Tasty. Can't say too much about the effects after having two different edibles from two different strains and smoking on Berry Bomb before trying the Jawa Pie today but I can say, it's strong . .

Well done mate.. enjoy :) :passitleft:

Thank you Tom, Guru and Grizz. I appreciate the kind words and your support.

I'm excited to be running it again. Just seedlings now but I plan on running Jawa Pie again (with one other strain) for a few more grows. I'm going to keep a mother this time. I'm on the wait list for Ninja Fruit (also by Ocean). Looks pretty good.
I like watching the smoke reports by Vader OG too. Make me laugh everytime.

Back
Top Bottom