Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Jay233

I decided to start a new journal now that I have switched to coco. It is a perpetual grow with a veg tent and a flower tent.

In the veg tent I have started 2 THC Bomb seeds and 1 Royal Queen Critical (all fem). They were started in solo cups and transplanted to 1 gal fabric pots. The final pots will be 7 gal fabric pots. Lighting in the veg tent is 1 200 w cfl in a reflector and a small 35 w led. I plan to upgrade to a larger led soon that will cover the entire veg space. These plants will see a lot of training.

In the flower tent I am flowering two large plants that were vegged for 4 months. (I will continue to document those in my other journal) I have added 1 Delicious seeds fem auto and just planted 1 Heavyweight Vast and Fast fem auto. The autos have been planted in their final pots 5 gal fabric pots inside of net pots. The autos will be grown 12/12 from seed under a 600 w hps in a cool tube.

The nutes I am starting out with are Botanicare CNS 17 coco (grow, bloom, ripe). I am using distilled water.

The coco I am using is Botanicare CocoGro. I mixed the coco with about 10% perilite

This is my first time using coco as a medium...so we will see how it goes :)

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

THC Bomb + Critical

image7379.jpg
image7756.jpg
image7922.jpg
image7923.jpg

LA Diva auto

image7983.jpg
image7984.jpg

Im still considering coco for my first Oxy pot run, so ill be here a lot my friend :)

Nice...I think you'll like it...I have hydro experience but I've never done coco before this...I was attracted to it because it sounded like it would fit my growing needs perfectly...it's is very early on, but so far I love it

It's an honor to have you here LA :thumb:

...BTW I'm soooo jealous of that 1200 w LED :)

Good green my friend :high-five:

Ohhhh yeah. I'm here, front row too : Looking great buddy. This is going to be fun. Can't wait till that Diva EXPLODES lol :)

Ohhhh yeah. I'm here, front row too : Looking great buddy. This is going to be fun. Can't wait till that Diva EXPLODES lol :)

Glad your here OZ :high-five:....that auto is just starting to take off...already can't believe how fast she's growing :)

Hope you have a good green day my friend...I'm off to work in a bit

Wouldn't miss it mate :) My little FnV is soon to be joined by a Blue Pyramid auto :) I love how how quickly these autos grow....makes you feel you're doing SOMETHING right :) Have a great day mate. Chat later.

:ciao: Jay! Hope you play in the trees safely today. :)
I am so happy to be seeing your step by step of topping and training. It's going to help me bunches watching. ;-)

HEY Canna :ciao:...I'm not too good at taking photos but I will do my best...we are at the same stage so if you want to do a "follow along" it should work out great for you...if you want a bush :)...Very glad your here Canna...I love everything your doing :thumb:

LA Diva auto

Growing strong each day now

image8101.jpg

I just checked on the other auto seed I planted and she is just popping out of the soil today...that make 5/5 on seeds with this grow. All I did was soak the seeds in water for 24 hrs and plant straight into the coco 1/2"-3/4" deep (a little deeper than I normally plant). 100% success and zero seedling stretch...I think the zero stretch was due to planting a little deeper (advice I got from PeeJay, thanks, it works :thumb:)

Looking good Jay!

Thanks PeeJay

That was great advice I got from your journal on planting a little deeper to reduce stretch...I used to plant about 1/4" deep and keep the lights as close as I could...planting a little deeper works much better...reps

Great stuff mate :) I tend to plant the seeds once the tap is showing around 1/2". Therefore I GOTTA but them at least 1" down. It does make for a stronger "anchor" later n the grow and a stockier (in my opinion) plant.
Diva is looking great mate :)

Thank you for the kind words OZ and LA :)

Here is a pic of one of the THC Bomb plants today...topping cut was made two days ago and removal of unwanted nodes was done yesterday...removing the lower growth I don't need forces energy to the rest of the plant that I want to train

Before and after...two days of growth...Very minimal lighting (upgrade in the veg tent soon :))

image8031.jpg
image8109.jpg

Back
Top Bottom